Asian males=no respect vol. Hollywood

shadyo5o

Banned
This is gonna be long so for those ready to be funny let me get it out the way for you...
:: u mad?! ::
:: cliffnotes? ::
:: why is NT always talking about race? ::
:: pics? ::

now on with the show

now I'm an Asian male. I've always been well liked...smart, athletic, charming ect. But there has been times where I been tried and it seemed as I wasagainst a whole room. Example : I walk into a new environment and one *$! screams "hey it's ::insert asian celebrity :: and the whole room bursts intolaughter. (How hilarious?! Huh? This guys a comical genius who knew?) I usually overcome situations like this because my swag runs deep...real talk...and Ifthat doesn't work I'm throwing bows...

Now let's put me in the shoes of the *$! ::random black person comes into a room and I scream "hey it's kunta kente!" I might get a fewchuckles from other black friends because they know it's all jokes but than there's the same people who would of laughed at someone calling me"Jackie chan" looking at me as if I was crazy.

I have to question what's with the lack of respect with the media and Asian males? Why is it so much funnier to make fun of the Asian race? Also I waswondering why Hollywood has not put up an Asian male sex symbol yet? The Caucasians have Pitt, Depp, ect. The African Americans have Denzel, will smith ect. Tothose that say Asian sex symbols don't exists shut yo face...good looking people exists everywhere...and don't tell me people just don't want topay to see Asians...that excuse is bull to me...find a good looking Asian male and put him in one of the roles Brad would play and train his body to sex symbolstatus...and tell me he would not sell tickets...stop putting on William Hung stereotypes...

And another thng about other races not wanting to see certain races...bull, I'm not black and I loved the fresh prince, Martin, ect. growing up same goesto Saved by the bell, friends ect.

big block of text. cant read.

what about the dude in the new flash-forward show?

the asian community doesn;t always hit back...and when they do, it's not hard enough.... that's pretty much it.

the avy.

the wall of text. (that no one will read)

The Asian community looks down upon you.

9d3352a64b10643bfeecbcca8c06aba9541aef1.jpg

american media portrays asian men as undersexed, black men as oversexed, and white men as the perfect balance between those two.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

big block of text. cant read.

what about the dude in the new flash-forward show?

I just saw that...i dunno why but my iphone put everything into one big paragraph...should be fine now...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

9d3352a64b10643bfeecbcca8c06aba9541aef1.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at "Tyrone" and the lady is still white

but yo, you do have a point. How come there are no asian dramas? And how come almost every asian on movies and stuff has to be some martial arts expert?

to be honest, Asian males aren't the only group that gets no respect. Really can't think of any high profile Latin actors. I mean we all know about theLatin females (J. Lo, Hayek, Cruz, Alba, etc.) but name some high profile Latin males not named Antonio Banderas. Don't even get me started on MiddleEastern actors. Dudes stay getting typecast as terrorists
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

the avy.

the wall of text. (that no one will read)

The Asian community looks down upon you.
I'm in Miami cuh...I am the Asian Community....Who are you? no seriously.... who are you?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom