Asian males=no respect vol. Hollywood

And supposedly Dragonball.

Jackie Chan jokes are so lame and overused...Can't people come up with better "insults"?
eyes.gif

Now, about Hollywood not casting Asians for Asian roles, a lot of times Asians dont cast Asians for Asian roles(in anime mostly). I dont think anybody in DBZwas asian. In Pokemon, my guess is that Ash is white... Mario is Italian.. etc.

white males will have the advantage probably 99% of the time in most types of situations in the U.S.

I don't think it is just asian males that get this treatment only but other non white looking ethnicities as well

[h3][/h3]
Asian males=no respect vol. Hollywood

?? Only in hollywood?? Asians don't get respect from anyone period.
laugh.gif

We can't be movie stars.

We can't be no good gang bangers.

We can only be nerdy book worms who no one can see being capable of doing any wrong.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Shadyo5o

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

asians just aren't marketable in the US because of the stereotypes associated with asian groups (ie feminine, weak, short, play video games all day, can't get girls as a result of the previously-mentioned characteristics, etc).

it's nothing to feel bad about, it will change as time passes. just worry about yourself and keep being that "charming and athletic guy that everyone loves."
False...Asians are not marketed as Sex symbols for a reason...the stereotypes are what we see in the media is being marketed by the MEDIA not from Natural human thoughts...Dont worry about me...ill always be charming and athletic...here add me on facebook while ur at it and see why the females cant leave this charming kid [email protected]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
i3z8uw.jpg
[/color]
Hey smart guy...I dunno the reason...but it sure as hell isn't because none exist...I'm thinking because the white Jewish ran HollywoodDon't want that extra Alpha compitition...Hey Asians are already the model minority stereotype...they would be damned if they made us sex symbols too...Imean technology is booming from Asia compared to American technology...Lets keep the Asians down somehow...They can't have it all! All hell would breakloose...right?

It's not right. Hollywood just doesn't use Asians if they don't have to. Even in the movie 21, the lead character was supposed to be Asian, butthey chose a white guy. The stereotypes say that Asians can only be extra skinny, good at martial arts, or smart.

And I hate how Indians get grouped with terrorism too. People always joke around, automatically grouping me with terrorism just because my skin is brown.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what DOES piss me off is when they use white actors in clearly Asian roles, eg Avatar.
"Tom Cruis.... ...as the last Samuri?"

Spoiler [+]
shaq.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk tho, who knows. If the media were built by different ppl maybe you'd have a different story. *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Dirtylicious

what DOES piss me off is when they use white actors in clearly Asian roles, eg Avatar.
What about all those Japanese anime comics and stuff? Like the story can take place in feudal Japan and they still got a white dudes playing samurais and ninjas with blond hair and everything. Why don't asians in those cartoons make the characters asian??

This is what always got me. The only anime stuff I've ever really seen is Pokemon and DBZ but even in games like Final Fantasy, StreetFighter, Mario etc. How yall gonna cry for help but not help yall selves.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

asians just aren't marketable in the US because of the stereotypes associated with asian groups (ie feminine, weak, short, play video games all day, can't get girls as a result of the previously-mentioned characteristics, etc).

it's nothing to feel bad about, it will change as time passes. just worry about yourself and keep being that "charming and athletic guy that everyone loves."
False...Asians are not marketed as Sex symbols for a reason...the stereotypes are what we see in the media is being marketed by the MEDIA not from Natural human thoughts...Dont worry about me...ill always be charming and athletic...here add me on facebook while ur at it and see why the females cant leave this charming kid [email protected]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
i3z8uw.jpg
[/color]
Hey smart guy...I dunno the reason...but it sure as hell isn't because none exist...I'm thinking because the white Jewish ran Hollywood Don't want that extra Alpha compitition...Hey Asians are already the model minority stereotype...they would be damned if they made us sex symbols too...I mean technology is booming from Asia compared to American technology...Lets keep the Asians down somehow...They can't have it all! All hell would break loose...right?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope you're joking, because if not, you're makingyourself look like an idiot.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Dirtylicious

What about all those Japanese anime comics and stuff? Like the story can take place in feudal Japan and they still got a white dudes playing samurais and ninjas with blond hair and everything. Why don't asians in those cartoons make the characters asian??

Uhhh, no. Two completely different things.

Asian comics made my asians, with characters portrayed as non-asian. Is that supposed to be offensive? Uhhhh, no, if anything it's a compliment.

Asian comics/cartoons, with characters that are clearly asian in them, not being depicted as Asians, being an Americanscreenplay. I could understand how that is offensive.

I frankly don't care.

P.S. Op looks like my cousin's boyfriend.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom