Asics Love?!? Where is it?

a little late but they were delivered to work and i had the day off yesterday. But huge shoutout to @mtvtn  ! Amazing communication and quick shipping as well! Will be doing a lot more business there in the future. Can't wait to get these on foot!
Thanks man. Cant wait to wear mine as well, this snow needs to melt already up here in Michigan!

Raw, unedited photos. Please follow me on Instagram at Jay_aka_Nolove for the edited photos plus more runners/jordans.

LOL, $245.  That seller Roccoam is out of his mind on pricing.  He has some great kicks, but I constantly see him trying to sell everything for well above what you would pay anywhere else.
lol I didnt say it was a good deal. His prices are nuts thats for sure. 

Haven't seen these hit any US retailers yet.  That said, I prefer the GT-II version of this colorway.  I know this has it a couple of spots already
Robocopped. If all these GLV colourways released as GT-II's, the world would be a better place.

sns glv's look so flimsy
Prob 1/2 the weight of these goretex v's that have been coming out. def the least bulky glv collab i have. 

none of that makes me think they will be less significantly durable tho, still feels solid, just lighter and thinner. 

Prob 1/2 the weight of these goretex v's that have been coming out. def the least bulky glv collab i have. 

none of that makes me think they will be less significantly durable tho, still feels solid, just lighter and thinner. 
You like em? Ive been hearing they arent as nice in person...got me nervous for my pair.

Back
Top Bottom