Asics Love?!? Where is it?

This is always appreciated and it always seems to be from the tier 0 stores

I think this is only the case for some Tier 0 stores. We used to have one in my city called Goodfoot and the service was terrible there. Most of the limited releases would just go to F&F. They prided themselves on a slogan and put it all over their shirts and bags. It read "I went to Goodfoot and all I got was lousy service" or something along those lines. Funny thing is they are no longer in business and another store inherited their Tier 0 status.

Isn't there a NTer member that works for Craze?
I think someone called him out and said he was the owner because he was defending their stocking fee on a backordered item, he hasnt been back since 
laugh.gif

Yea you're right, I didnt mean to overgeneralize but usually, for me, the ones who go out of their way to send you thank you notes, stickers, extra goodies have been tier 0 shops (premier, st. a, etc.). 

Why would someones sloggan be "I went to Goodfoot and all i got was lousy service" that seems idiotic to me. 

Almost like the band Primus and "PRIMUS SUCKS." Except GDFT really did?

Last edited:

Just checked tracking info after reading this post regarding my order with Craze.  My expected delivery date is 2/19 
mean.gif

Never ordering from Craze anymore. I am taking them off my bookmarks. They dont even respond to my emails. 
I had a decent experience with them when I bought a couple GL3's at 40% off and almost went with them for the Valentine GL5 preorder. Glad I didn't.

They don't have much of a selection, but when they have some sales, the pricing is pretty good, so I might use them from time to time, but not as a first choice.

Sns's came in! The tweed material is super soft, kinda turned me off at first, but hopefully they made it that way to prevent creasing. We'll see... The tweed material is pretty similar to another asics that i got like 7 years ago haha. I'll post pics of both shoes later.

Sns's came in! The tweed material is super soft, kinda turned me off at first, but hopefully they made it that way to prevent creasing. We'll see... The tweed material is pretty similar to another asics that i got like 7 years ago haha. I'll post pics of both shoes later.
I think the tweed material will resist creasing well...the synthetic nubuck on the other hand basically creased when i stood up in them...

Never ordering from cncpts again

STILL no tracking updates
My concepts order still hasn't moved....i will never order from them again
In case you guys missed it, Boston got slammed with snow over the past 2 weeks. UPS, USPS and Fedex are all f'd up.

They got like 6 ft of snow in 2 weeks or some **** like that... Add to that there was a city-wide travel ban for at least 2 days. I really want my pairs also but there's nothing I can do about it but be understanding.

BE PATIENT

full disclosure - i have no affiliation with CNCPTS.. just some common sense and patience... something lacking in todays youth 

Haha calm down, the website clearly said 10-14 days. I hope you don't order from them, more shoes for me.
Dont tell me to calm down

If i pay 15$ Extra i would hope they would be packaged and shipped within a day or two

Thinking about calling my CC provider and telling them to get a refund

Last edited:

If i pay 15$ Extra i would hope they would be packaged and shipped within a day or two

you should call Rosetta Stone and learn how to read.

Their launch clearly said "10-14 days"  each box is hand wrapped 

roll.gif

You paid $15 for expedited shipping, not processing. No matter how much you pay can't change the record snowfall and complete shutdown of the city here numerous times over the last two weeks. Chill.

Can you guys help me with a price check on this lot? Thanks

Central Parks 9.5 DS
ALVIN PURPLE re released 9.5 DS
Ronnie Fieg EQT 9 DS
Black Razz Sucony 9.5 DS
Teal dragon re released 9.5 DS
Ronnie Fieg KFE Gl3 10 DS
RF x Disc OG cove 9.5 DS
HAL Mortars 10 DS
RF gl5 coves 9.5 DS
RF gl5 mints 9.5 DS
RF KFE gl2 9.5 DS
RF saga Neptunes 9.5 DS
RF gl2 Super reds 9.5 DS
RF salmon soles 9 (Worn less than 10 times) near mint other than soles
RF Gl2 Ultra marines 9.5 8/10
RF Flamingos 10 9/10
RF gl3 ecp Mias 10 DS
RF GL3 ecp Knicks 9.5 DS
Sole flys 9.5

Last edited:
Can you guys help me with a price check on this lot? Thanks

Central Parks 9.5 DS
ALVIN PURPLE re released 9.5 DS
Ronnie Fieg EQT 9 DS
Black Razz Sucony 9.5 DS
Teal dragon re released 9.5 DS
Ronnie Fieg KFE Gl3 10 DS
RF x Disc OG cove 9.5 DS
HAL Mortars 10 DS
RF gl5 coves 9.5 DS
RF gl5 mints 9.5 DS
RF KFE gl2 9.5 DS
RF saga Neptunes 9.5 DS
RF gl2 Super reds 9.5 DS
RF salmon soles 9 (Worn less than 10 times) near mint other than soles
RF Gl2 Ultra marines 9.5 8/10
RF Flamingos 10 9/10
RF gl3 ecp Mias 10 DS
RF GL3 ecp Knicks 9.5 DS
Sole flys 9.5
If each one was sold seperately they could easily fetch $5,000 maybe $6,000.

As a lot if you're the buyer propose $3,500 he'll probably scoff at that, but I wouldn't go higher than $4,000. When you sell as a lot you should be expecting to lose a bit. IMO

Last edited:
If each one was sold seperately they could easily fetch $5,000 maybe $6,000.

As a lot if you're the buyer propose $3,500 he'll probably scoff at that, but I wouldn't go higher than $4,000. When you sell as a lot you should be expecting to lose a bit. IMO

Damn that's my size too

Back
Top Bottom