Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet, but not worried as the last time I ordered from them I didn't get one until three days later
Same, looked at emails from the Eclipses and Salmon Soles and shipping confirmation all came the Monday after. It's too early to start worrying about all that.

Dudes be itching to get banned
It's even better when they give the 'chose the wrong size' story. Choosing a 9 and thinking you ordered a 9.5 or 10 due to UK sizing or simply by accident is fine, but choosing a 5 thinking you got an 11? Wow! Just own the fact that you bought leftovers. Sell the baby sizes and put that price towards your actual size. These will drop in price for those that really want them. Nowhere near as limited as previous releases...

any 8.5 knicks got a shipping email yet? still waiting for mine
eyes.gif
i got a 10.5 in knicks n still waiting for the shipping confirmation as well...

Dope shots, Proto & Lieutenant!

I've received a few PMs about confirmations & my tracking still doesn't show anything other than 'Order Processed: Ready for UPS'. This is usually a common occurrence and there isn't usually a certified protocol of how they distribute shipping e-mails. Looking at my past orders over the years, I've received shipping confirmation(s) the day after to even 5-days after ordering. I even remember an instance where I didn't receive an e-mail at all until I called them...

Ill go through more pages later, wonder how many more will get a 1 week suspension :smh:

Y'all know the rules....

No Kith shipping conformation email for me yet either....

On a lighter note my Navy/Orange GL3 arrived today, these things are incredible! Hopefully the Asics GR dopeness continues this year :nerd:

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom