Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they're dope and I still really like them dont get me wrong, but theres just something about not having a sude toe I dont like.

Last edited:
^How is it possible for one culture to have so much cool stuff! Japan is definitely on my list of places to visit.

^How is it possible for one culture to have so much cool stuff! Japan is definitely on my list of places to visit.

This! I need to go!
Trying to plan something for 2018.
I feel like everything would blow my mind

This! I need to go!
Trying to plan something for 2018.
I feel like everything would blow my mind
I'm going for January 2018 for sure. I can't stand not being there anymore  haha 

Nye in Singapore then a month of to Japan 

LPU. Straight to feet. The striped material used on the toe area and underneath the tiger stripes has a slight shine to it that makes them look slightly more feminine than I thought but still like them a lot. Plus it's hard to argue when my mother in law picked them up for me and refused to let me pay her back.

Hey Asics heads, so I was just browsing and randomly ran across these GLVs and loved them.

I have some GLIIIs and like them but I'm not too familiar with Asics releases. I see that they have some sizes here and there but I didn't know if these were something you could wait to go on clearance on or should I snatch these up if I see them? Was this a limited release or can I just go into a journey's or other store and see them? 

Last edited:

Hey Asics heads, so I was just browsing and randomly ran across these GLVs and loved them.

I have some GLIIIs and like them but I'm not too familiar with Asics releases. I see that they have some sizes here and there but I didn't know if these were something you could wait to go on clearance on or should I snatch these up if I see them? Was this a limited release or can I just go into a journey's or other store and see them? 
They're a regular GR release. You can probably wait for them to hit disco but you might have to check a few spots.

They're a regular GR release. You can probably wait for them to hit disco but you might have to check a few spots.
Huge thanks for the info. Is there anywhere in particular I should keep an eye on? I'm having a bit of trouble locating a site that still has my size, only Urban Outfitters still has it in stock. 

Last edited:

Huge thanks for the info. Is there anywhere in particular I should keep an eye on? I'm having a bit of trouble locating a site that still has my size, only Urban Outfitters still has it in stock. 
Dont know what size but just from a quick glance of the usual spots, looks like Feature, Bodega, and direct from Asics have some decent sizes left.

Dont know what size but just from a quick glance of the usual spots, looks like Feature, Bodega, and direct from Asics have some decent sizes left.
Sorry I should have said, Size 10. All those are sold out in a 10 at the moment. Sadly it looks like the Asics site has the most sizes and but 10 is one of the few that is gone. 

LPU. Straight to feet. The striped material used on the toe area and underneath the tiger stripes has a slight shine to it that makes them look slightly more feminine than I thought but still like them a lot. Plus it's hard to argue when my mother in law picked them up for me and refused to let me pay her back.
Emmi's a womens shop, so that's why there's the feminine touch. I'm surprised these went as big as they did. Dope pair though, nice addition especially for free!

Sneaker politics has it but sold out. It might be more popular than other GR but might be lucky enough to catch it with disc in other site

Didn't realize that
Thought it was like a beautiful smooth suede
It's cool they tried to keep it like the uniform, but yeah I would have preferred suede too 
tongue.gif

You won't regret it!
haha no harm my man. like @Remy I thought it was suede in pictures at first too.

I also didnt realize the red and white were leather until right now. Thats a nice touch.

thanks for the background, repped for some great info @thefreshlife
smokin.gif
Anytime!

Sneaker politics has it but sold out. It might be more popular than other GR but might be lucky enough to catch it with disc in other site
Thanks, sizes unfortunately seem scarce so I might end up pulling the trigger for retail. 
ohwell.gif

Emmi's a womens shop, so that's why there's the feminine touch. I'm surprised these went as big as they did. Dope pair though, nice addition especially for free!
Word. I knew they were women's shoes when I asked for them but the slight shine never showed up in pictures. Still dig em though. She also picked me up an Atmos Lab shirt and a bunch of shoe trees that are a dead ringer for the Kith ones except without the branding and are literally 10% of the price.

I haven't been in here in awhile since Asics hasn't put out anything interesting as of late.... but the Packer collab based on George's gore tex jacket from Seinfeld has me back on board! Honestly, the shoe could look like garbage and I'd still get it for the Seinfeld significance. 

asics-gore-tex-george-costanza-packer-shoes.jpg

http://sneakernews.com/2017/01/23/packer-shoes-asics-gel-lyte-v-gore-tex-george-costanza/
Was really hoping to see more GLV collabs in 2017, and these look dope based on this teaser pic. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom