Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Medics today

Need another V from HAL 
Selling these DS (tried on indoor for 5 minutes), size 9.5, way below retail if anyone interested...they are just too snug, located in EU! Might also trade for some Asics in size 10, or something else

Last edited:
feinding for some asics and the veg tans are sick....

but something seems off quality wise. 

My first ASICS ever. GL3 "Reigning Champ"
Really well done and comfortable. I'll definitely be buying more

Last edited:
My first ASICS ever. GL3 "Reigning Champ"
Really well done and comfortable. I'll definitely be buying more
ugh still kicking myself for not grabbing these. If anyone sees or knows of a size 13 please hit my inbox!

UnDS these Knit joints today. Feeling like a Japanese Cowboy in these joints! :pimp:

^ what's the material like? was curious about these, not enough to pull the trigger though to find out.

@zags  Materials are lightweight. The heaviest part of this sneakers is the sole. Reminds me of the UB Mids, minus the boost sole. The quilted white upper reminds me of....​
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​

Last edited:
I'm feeling the Size? UK GL3. Wpuld cop but hate to see them hit sales like Iris that I paid retail for smhhh

I'm feeling the Size? UK GL3. Wpuld cop but hate to see them hit sales like Iris that I paid retail for smhhh
So am I, same boat (to wait for it or not).  The fact that Size?'s paypal checkout is busted (at least for me) and hasn't let me buy is helping keep them at bay.  Have had them in cart since last night. 

Last edited:

So am I, same boat (to wait for it or not).  The fact that Size?'s paypal checkout is busted (at least for me) and hasn't let me buy is helping keep them at bay.  Have had them in cart since last night. 
I'd use CC anyway. save a few bucks on that PP conversion fee. I usually shun Size for not removing VAT tho

Excuse my ignorance but what is VAT exactly? I'm pretty sure I just paid it at Hanon.
Na Hanon removes it. I bought the AM1 Pinnacles from there. Iirc they were 119 gbp with VAT but 91 gbp after removed. Went from $160usd to $130usd. That's $30 cheaper than I can get them from Nike.

Wore these for the first time today. Quality is good for the price. I like these better than the rose goldl Ronnie fieg v.

Back
Top Bottom