Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Picked these up from Patta London today, the quality is very and these are leather lined too. In terms of sizing like has been said, go with your normal Gel Lyte 3 size. Probably the best Asics release of the year so far but to be honest there hasn't been too much to contend with.

super clean!

second wear on these
Packer-Asics-Gel-Lyte-III-Game-Set-Match-wdywt.jpg

I would say just slightly narrower than the Gel Lyte 3 but that might be also down to the insole used and being non-removable too. I would still stick to your normal GL3 size though.

Thanks. Worry as my foot is kinda wide, and fitting room app return with a half size up from GLIII using these references- GLIII, 997,N9000,GridSD, GLV and i wouldn't want to get one pair where it hurts my foot.

Dude i know in amsterdam said the Patta run mad small. Said he went half sz up from gl3. I don't know what to believe tbh

Dude i know in amsterdam said the Patta run mad small. Said he went half sz up from gl3. I don't know what to believe tbh

If it can help I'm usually 9.5 on most GL3, i took a 10 in the Patta Gel Lyte OG (because website said they run small) and they fit fine. They def run small to me

I also just noticed the sizing footnote on patta's site (about them running small). Guess that means I'm gonna be aiming for a US 9.5.

No, I generally don't size up for 3s, I'm a 9 in GL3, that's what I went with for the nylon GL OG (and it fits similarly). So I'm going with 9.5 for the Patta per their sizing footnote.

i'm assuming Patta was referring to the model in general so if u got the GR in a 9 you should prob get patta in a 9. It shouldn't fit smaller than the gr especially considering it has leather lining and the GR doesn't

i'm assuming Patta was referring to the model in general so if u got the GR in a 9 you should prob get patta in a 9. It shouldn't fit smaller than the gr especially considering it has leather lining and the GR doesn't
I'm normally with you on that, but the fact that GR OG on their site doesn't have the sizing footnote (and it fits the way it does for me), I'm more inclined to believe that they're specifically referring to the collab.

I'm normally with you on that, but the fact that GR OG on their site doesn't have the sizing footnote (and it fits the way it does for me), I'm more inclined to believe that they're specifically referring to the collab.
true but.. You'll never see a site comment on sizing unless it's their actual collab

Sorry but what's wrong with it?
Kith dropped it last year as a "kithstrike/kith exclusive". Shortly before that They dropped the mint colored pair and gave away tickets for super greens to some that bought them. People saw these and thought salmon toe tickets might be attached. Nope, no tickets. A week later they popped up on other sites and people got mad. Ronnie cane and said something like they are a kith exclusive in women's sizes or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom