Asics Love?!? Where is it?

somehow my state wasnt on my address on TGWO...L

that sucks man. there's some other euro site where one piece of my saved US address is missing, and i can't seem to fix it up. and then i have to manually fix it up during the order process. really annoying.

i made up a table for my sizes since it's always a pain to figure out what the conversions are for each brand. my tts is 8.

ZpiClLp.png

i made up a table for my sizes since it's always a pain to figure out what the conversions are for each brand. my tts is 8.

ZpiClLp.png
gotta be careful tho cuz sometimes asics is tricky. For example, 9.5 can be 42.5 or 43.5 depending on the release

gotta be careful tho cuz sometimes asics is tricky. For example, 9.5 can be 42.5 or 43.5 depending on the release

ah some shoes are looser than others, but i didn't know the conversions can vary even for the same brand. good to know, thanks man.

Did END even have the sizes the claimed to have? After the page auto-refreshed the drop down menu only had UK4-5.

this is why u can never wake up early for End. Btw dude from there told me all early orders were canceled and today was official drop

Back
Top Bottom