Asics stepping it up

66g6ti.jpg

I remember the DTLR around my way had these for $10-15. Didn't have my size, but damn, I should have had them locate a pair.

Ive been looking for those White/Blk/Teal GT II's for the past 3 years, and now I being teased with it being a shop exclusive. I seriously hope they blessthe US with them once again. I will seriously buy 10 pairs, no lie...

Hopefully my boy grabs me a pair of the grey Alife's today. Those things are crack.

Not to mention a few others in this thread.

Originally Posted by dakid23

My Asics Ichiro Model 2002. Also have the black pair. By far my favorite non-Nike.
How do i get a pair of those man?

Hop in the time machine back to '02. J/K

Keep a close eye on eBay. If you have connects and small feet hit up Yahoo auctions JP.

just letting you guys know that the David Z x asics Gt quicks are out today and had a fair size run as of 10 30am. got mine no problem
happy.gif

anyways dont know if you guys remember this shoe from a couple years back (Pics are not mine) but these were dope and i have been looking for these since 2003and have yet to see a pair in my size.

2514843042_3711c71aa2_b.jpg

2514018729_9502b669a8.jpg

^Those new Daivd Z x Asics are those Black/Purple ones right?

I think Alife still has some of theirs in stock, My friend copped me a pair yesterday.

a.r.c ones? you think your friend could hook me up as well? haha man living in canada sucks!

yea the black purps

Yeah, I'm from Canada too, I'm going to pick them up since I'm heading down there.

Where did you get your black/purp ones from?

just ordered it off the David Z site. hope that helps man theres actually another gel lyte III secret sale on a new color as well its on the asics site. toolate for me to order cause i already placed mine.
frown.gif
any chance of you seeing a size 9 pair of the grey a.r.c.s hit me up!!! ill pay you for your trouble hah

ay Ty them wheat/navy/white ones were the s**t I remember i found them in a box at my house like in 90-91 and they were like a foot and a half too small but istill would rock em:. anyway anyone know when the ARC ones comes out...

Yea the two secret release joints are beautiful, but the Lyte's are perfect for the summer...

in the early 90s asics had a presence in the nba. can't remember who rocked them though, i thought maybe gerald wilkins but all the pics had him in nikes.

To the dude who was asking about the Saiko MTs on the previous page, I saw that there's a pair of them featured in the Kicks section of SLAM (the one withChris Paul on the cover) with a release date of July 15th.

It was a suede/nylon pair, not the leather pairs that you posted, but if that model is releasing here then maybe the leather version will as well.

The '02 Asics Ichiro trainers were only sampled and released in his size.

Unfortunate I know, but believe me--I'm a size 13 and no dice...
laugh.gif

I just saw these at a footlocker around my way, I had no idea they were releasing again... The manager said they got a shipment in last week. Anyone else seethese?
aes3zs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom