Ask a Guy Who Got Circumsized Today Anything vol. IT'S DONE!!! UPDATEpg16

Got this done when I was really young. Don't remember a day of it at all. But hope you doing all right brother.

Women tend to catch more orgasms and get more wet , when their with an uncircumcised man , look it up

donald-duck-s-tail-on-a-bear.gif

so what they do with the foreskin?

from what I read when i did da googlin, is that it compliments the ****oris a bit better,
on the way in and out.

I barely go raw sooooo, I'm not taking full advantage of this :smh:

raw > *

that feel :pimp:

Yall dudes are too much. Funny stuff

any updates? are you okay?

Yeah I'm good for the most part. I been going through this cycle of bleeding, letting it dry/scab up, then washing which opens the scab upand im right back where i started. Plus the main spot where it bleeds is right where it rubs on my underwear which doesn't help. I jusr went to the doctor to see what to do about this and the swelling, didn't know if I should keep it bandaged or what. He says I'm coming along beautifully snd not to worry about a thing. Been having trouble sleeping cause I can't get comfortable. Literally slept for one hour last night. And the sensitivity is killing me. Sometimes when I'm walking around I can't tell if I'm loosening the scab or if its just too sensitive. Theres really no pain at all, its more the sensetivity and anticipation of pain that's getting to me. Like I could deal with the stinging and I could deal with the sensitivity but both together has been irritating, I guess is a good word. And to the dude that said flex ur muscles to get rid of morning wood, that **** works! Been doing it every day but today it seemed loose its affectiveness and my boner bled. :-(

Any more tips from those who been through this would be greatly appreciated.

Op, hit us up with an MS Paint rendering.

Lol. Dont have ms paint. Pretty sure I would get banned for that anyway. But to tell you the truth, its absolutely gorgeous. Still have not heard about approval for the pics. Not one female has requested pics of my cock yet which is a little disappointing. I'm almost certain some of these dudes in here just wanna jack off to some "amateur" photos.

Last edited:
Yall dudes are too much. Funny stuff

any updates? are you okay?

Yeah I'm good for the most part. I been going through this cycle of bleeding, letting it dry/scab up, then washing which opens the scab upand im right back where i started. Plus the main spot where it bleeds is right where it rubs on my underwear which doesn't help. I jusr went to the doctor to see what to do about this and the swelling, didn't know if I should keep it bandaged or what. He says I'm coming along beautifully snd not to worry about a thing. Been having trouble sleeping cause I can't get comfortable. Literally slept for one hour last night. And the sensitivity is killing me. Sometimes when I'm walking around I can't tell if I'm loosening the scab or if its just too sensitive. Theres really no pain at all, its more the sensetivity and anticipation of pain that's getting to me. Like I could deal with the stinging and I could deal with the sensitivity but both together has been irritating, I guess is a good word. And to the dude that said flex ur muscles to get rid of morning wood, that **** works! Been doing it every day but today it seemed loose its affectiveness and my boner bled. :-(

Any more tips from those who been through this would be greatly appreciated.

Op, hit us up with an MS Paint rendering.

Lol. Dont have ms paint. Pretty sure I would get banned for that anyway. But to tell you the truth, its absolutely gorgeous. Still have not heard about approval for the pics. Not one female has requested pics of my cock yet which is a little disappointing. I'm almost certain some of these dudes in here just wanna jack off to some "amateur" photos.

wait...wat?

Back
Top Bottom