Ask a Ross associate anything:Retal Stories General I guess

Originally Posted by Tupac

SoleSavage:Lol sometimes but your probally just better of just taking the tag off and bringing something cheaper with it saying they're like the same thing,just yesterday i saw a nice #@* jansport backpack but for 53 dollars !%#! no lol so I just popped it off and brought a 10 dollar one up with me yay

LOL I've tried that too, but a lot of the times they dont fall for it. The swapping price method never failed.

True story: My brother had a job at Ross during winter season and one day I rolled through with 2 buddies. We all had shopping carts. We filled our carts with leather jackets, tons of dress shirts, ties, belts, literally stacked our carts with gear. When we cruised up to my brothers register he would pretend to scan everything except for a couple of socks. Total amount would come out to like $6.00, super obvious(but he didnt care) LOL The good ol' days

SoleSavage:Lol sometimes but your probally just better of just taking the tag off and bringing something cheaper with it saying they're like the same thing,just yesterday i saw a nice #@* jansport backpack but for 53 dollars !%#! no lol so I just popped it off and brought a 10 dollar one up with me yay

LOL I've tried that too, but a lot of the times they dont fall for it. The swapping price method never failed.

True story: My brother had a job at Ross during winter season and one day I rolled through with 2 buddies. We all had shopping carts. We filled our carts with leather jackets, tons of dress shirts, ties, belts, literally stacked our carts with gear. When we cruised up to my brothers register he would pretend to scan everything except for a couple of socks. Total amount would come out to like $6.00, super obvious(but he didnt care) LOL The good ol' days

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

do you guys carry gucci shoes?

gucci don't go on sale bro

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

First post found out about this site from a dude who at work baught 5 Griffeys and I asked what are you going to do with all those shoes bro? and he said flip them on this place called niketalk...so im on here and its a cool *@* site so retail workers share your crazy *@* stories and if you guys got any questions for me on how to cop the cheap Ross shoes lol hit me up

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut the @!!+ up wit your +!#@# %!% sick face you stupid %%***%%+%#!%
what the hell
doggy is mad, son

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

First post found out about this site from a dude who at work baught 5 Griffeys and I asked what are you going to do with all those shoes bro? and he said flip them on this place called niketalk...so im on here and its a cool *@* site so retail workers share your crazy *@* stories and if you guys got any questions for me on how to cop the cheap Ross shoes lol hit me up

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut the @!!+ up wit your +!#@# %!% sick face you stupid %%***%%+%#!%
what the hell
doggy is mad, son

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Can you cop me a pair of these in 10 or 10.5 and ship them out to me?

we had those in our store about a couple of months ago for like 40 but they all sold out but if we get more ill def. pm you
Good looking my dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Can you cop me a pair of these in 10 or 10.5 and ship them out to me?

we had those in our store about a couple of months ago for like 40 but they all sold out but if we get more ill def. pm you
Good looking my dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

Can you still get away with switching tags in the dressing room? When I was younger we would hit the dressing room, swap price tags and get charged the price of a clearance raggedy t-shirt LOL
Did that when I was younger as well

Originally Posted by solesavage

Can you still get away with switching tags in the dressing room? When I was younger we would hit the dressing room, swap price tags and get charged the price of a clearance raggedy t-shirt LOL
Did that when I was younger as well

Back
Top Bottom