Ask a Ross associate anything:Retal Stories General I guess

Originally Posted by Tupac

Its all corporates decision.Sometimes we can see like a guideline of what comes it but its not by our decision....and the Ross that gets the best business gets the best product which imo is irony because the lower stores that get %%#%%% business will never rise in profit

Along those same lines. The ross by my house blows.  They never have anything good.  Is there anyway besides befriending an employee to find out what they will be getting in or something.  I know prob not but figured I'd ask.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Its all corporates decision.Sometimes we can see like a guideline of what comes it but its not by our decision....and the Ross that gets the best business gets the best product which imo is irony because the lower stores that get %%#%%% business will never rise in profit

Along those same lines. The ross by my house blows.  They never have anything good.  Is there anyway besides befriending an employee to find out what they will be getting in or something.  I know prob not but figured I'd ask.
Probally not but most Ross stock rooms should have all their shoes out/ready to put out by 1030 so i would go and ask or look for new shoes then

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Probally not but most Ross stock rooms should have all their shoes out/ready to put out by 1030 so i would go and ask or look for new shoes then

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

First post found out about this site from a dude who at work baught 5 Griffeys and I asked what are you going to do with all those shoes bro? and he said flip them on this place called niketalk...so im on here and its a cool *@* site so retail workers share your crazy *@* stories and if you guys got any questions for me on how to cop the cheap Ross shoes lol hit me up

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut the @!!+ up wit your +!#@# %!% sick face you stupid %%***%%+%#!%
lmao was it that serious?

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

First post found out about this site from a dude who at work baught 5 Griffeys and I asked what are you going to do with all those shoes bro? and he said flip them on this place called niketalk...so im on here and its a cool *@* site so retail workers share your crazy *@* stories and if you guys got any questions for me on how to cop the cheap Ross shoes lol hit me up

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

shut the @!!+ up wit your +!#@# %!% sick face you stupid %%***%%+%#!%
lmao was it that serious?

any cheap baseball cleats? i think it was a Ross location that had Nike Griffey Swingman Remixes for like $17, and i would love to cop a pair

any cheap baseball cleats? i think it was a Ross location that had Nike Griffey Swingman Remixes for like $17, and i would love to cop a pair

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Try Marshalls as well.

I know for rugby (we use soccer cleats, only at higher levels do people really bother buying actually rugby boots,) I find cleats for like $20.

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Try Marshalls as well.

I know for rugby (we use soccer cleats, only at higher levels do people really bother buying actually rugby boots,) I find cleats for like $20.

I was wondering if you guys have any of these?
e2hc3.jpg

if you don't then lmk if you have any of these
2q0rpu0.jpg

I was wondering if you guys have any of these?
e2hc3.jpg

if you don't then lmk if you have any of these
2q0rpu0.jpg

SoleAsian: Ill have to check today when I go in but I've never saw them personally

ElijahDukes: We usually have the regular swingman's for 15 whats your size? ill try and cop a pair for you when 40% off hits

SoleAsian: Ill have to check today when I go in but I've never saw them personally

ElijahDukes: We usually have the regular swingman's for 15 whats your size? ill try and cop a pair for you when 40% off hits

Can you still get away with switching tags in the dressing room? When I was younger we would hit the dressing room, swap price tags and get charged the price of a clearance raggedy t-shirt LOL

Can you still get away with switching tags in the dressing room? When I was younger we would hit the dressing room, swap price tags and get charged the price of a clearance raggedy t-shirt LOL

SoleSavage:Lol sometimes but your probally just better of just taking the tag off and bringing something cheaper with it saying they're like the same thing,just yesterday i saw a nice #@* jansport backpack but for 53 dollars !%#! no lol so I just popped it off and brought a 10 dollar one up with me yay

SoleSavage:Lol sometimes but your probally just better of just taking the tag off and bringing something cheaper with it saying they're like the same thing,just yesterday i saw a nice #@* jansport backpack but for 53 dollars !%#! no lol so I just popped it off and brought a 10 dollar one up with me yay

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Can you cop me a pair of these in 10 or 10.5 and ship them out to me?

we had those in our store about a couple of months ago for like 40 but they all sold out but if we get more ill def. pm you

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Can you cop me a pair of these in 10 or 10.5 and ship them out to me?

we had those in our store about a couple of months ago for like 40 but they all sold out but if we get more ill def. pm you

Back
Top Bottom