Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, here it goes. I know this is like the golden rule of "no-no's" usually, but I seriously have fallen for an unimaginable beauty at a local restaurant.

I've only been there twice, the second of which was for a UFC event so it was way too many jerkoffs around to make a move.

I'm relatively shy, but if this was a more social circumstance, I'd have no problem just sparking a conversation and admitting that I would love to take her out some time.

Unfortunately, I'm no pro at this game. Waitresses/Bartenders are almost like forbidden treasures with a 4 ft wall of alcohol barricading between us.

So, successful tips/stories/"Where's the pics?".....anything would be appreciated before I literally psych myself into eating at this joint every single night until she gets the manager to ask me to leave.

Last edited:
Offer to buy her a drink

I talked to her the first time, just briefly. Not enough really to make an impression I would assume.

Second time, no. I was watching a UFC fight there with my dad and it was so many people, I figured it pointless.

Next time I go in, I will literally be unable to NOT spark up a convo. She's that bad, trust me.

Just talk to her man.

Any elaborate form of plan that you make to solely gain a conversation out of her is too much. Just go in there and talk to her. Either it works and you got yourself a girl that can whip you up a martini on demand, or it doesn't and you know you kept your head high and your respect in tact.

If she's is that bad as you say she is, then you are one of the hundreds who will/have tried to take her out. There's a reason why they hire good looking bartenders.

You better have something those other guys don't. Come correct and pray to the old gods and the new.

yo!! my boy was stressing this same situation recently...
he got drunk one time and gave her a witty convo (via the influence);
told her he thought she had the best of everything and wanted to take her out.
she said nahhhhhh with a pause so he backed off for the rest of the night...
on the way out he goes "i know you were proally just being shy" and gave her his number on a napkin.

...she called.
...they boned.
...no ducktales.

Strike convo

It'll be hard because they're used to literally every guy that comes in tries to push up on these chicks.

If she's is that bad as you say she is, then you are one of the hundreds who will/have tried to take her out. There's a reason why they hire good looking bartenders.

You better have something those other guys don't. Come correct and pray to the old gods and the new.

This. I've been a bartender for years. Been around the bar business my whole life. Most attractive bartenders are hired because of dudes that will hawk them. Some are extremely weird about it too showing up all the time too.

yo!! my boy was stressing this same situation recently...
he got drunk one time and gave her a witty convo (via the influence);
told her he thought she had the best of everything and wanted to take her out.
she said nahhhhhh with a pause so he backed off for the rest of the night...
on the way out he goes "i know you were proally just being shy" and gave her his number on a napkin.
...she called.
...they boned.
...no ducktales.

You gotta be pretty smooth though. Girl bartenders get hit on ALLLLL the time. For a lot you really got to act like you don't care. I've hooked up with a few female bartenders but I really think it was because I didn't really give them the time of day and they kinda approached me.

My advise though is to NOT go in there all the time. Next time you go in, try to make it like said off time so you can actually talk a little bit. If you go in there trying to kick game while shes busy you will NOT have luck. She's there to make money, nothing worse than someone bothering you while you have 10 drinks ready to be made.

alright look, i did it successfully once.

it was a slow night in the bar so it was only me, a buddy of mine and a few others scattered around the bar, so she was a little chatty anyways.

i was kind of working up the courage as we were getting ready to  head out, and she said something along the lines of "come back soon" or something generic that they're required to say to leaving customers

to which i replied "oh I definitely will, and im gonna ask for my favorite bartender...."

*wait for it....*

"....so when she comes in, can you tell her that im here?"

BOOM. HEADSHOT!

Had her guffawing like she was at a George Carlin show; my buddy was laughing too, so it really looked like i was a cool fella (shut up), at which point i just went for the kill with the classic 'get together sometime' or something, i dont remember that detail. I just really remember the particular line i mentioned.

Last edited:
Bruh...

You don't even KNOW this girl...

She's a bartender ... not a Neuroscience doctor ...

You're shook cuz of two appearances, both of which I'm SURE you didn't attempt to make a lasting impression.

Pretty sure when you get turned down, its going yo be in a very respectful manner cuz she can't alienate customers ... so why not...

She's not gonna stand up, say "this guy is sooooooo laaaaame" and throw ice on you...

She's either going to say "I'm taken", "I don't date customers ", or "ok".

Some of y'all make it too hard on yourselves, even if you're at a societal view BETTER than the women you're approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom