Asking Out a Bartender..... Edit: Did It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be fooled by her being nice to you, she does that just for tips. You have to make sure she's genuinely interested in you and not just trying to get that tip.

yo OP, any progress?

No progress yet.

I think this coming weekend I will at least try to say hello, tell her my name, quick convo at the least.
I'm not going to lie, it was quite intimidating the first time so I'll need hella guts to really make an effort.

The thing is, like most of you guys said, I'm already at a terrrrible disadvantage by just the fact that she's a bartender.
If she worked anywhere else, she's like a whole other human being. :\

Anyway, it's not often that I fall for a chick at first glance, so I figure what the hell, I'll just go for it.
oprahgif3.gif

[motivation]Lets be real, you're not going to say a word to her [/motivation]

oprahgif3.gif

[motivation]Lets be real, you're not going to say a word to her [/motivation]
true story.... this fool lost the race before it started ...

I'm still trying to figure out what's the worse that could happen besides her saying no...

Someone clue me in....ciz I'm lost...

:nerd: 8p

I'm still trying to figure out what's the worse that could happen besides her saying no...
nerd.gif
8p
nerd.gif
8p
laugh.gif
 For one, I really don't understand the point of fronting like every single person, including myself, should have absolute confidence and emotionless responses when rejected by a female they're interested in....

Sure, it's not a big deal. It really isn't. The act of asking a woman out is not the worst thing in the world.

Neither is getting rejected....BUT, I would still rather NOT be rejected, which is why any normal person, including myself, would be hesitant.

I already have pushed the negative aside and said I would go for it, so what else is there to ***** about......

I'm going there tonight. I think a couple of friends of mine (one guy, one girl) will hit the place up to eat before we get the night started.

I don't want to be too forward, but if all goes well, then I hope to invite her out too, if not for tonight, but another time.

If rejection ensues (digits included)...... I'll try to give her my number, and not come off desperate in the slightest. Who knows, she might change her mind.

Regardless, it won't be the last time I make an effort.
tongue.gif

You asking all these questions,yo...

Psyching yourself up...

Bruh... Just doit... I promiseyou that you'regonna be ok...

No progress yet.

I think this coming weekend I will at least try to say hello, tell her my name, quick convo at the least.
I'm not going to lie, it was quite intimidating the first time so I'll need hella guts to really make an effort.

The thing is, like most of you guys said, I'm already at a terrrrible disadvantage by just the fact that she's a bartender.
If she worked anywhere else, she's like a whole other human being. :\

Anyway, it's not often that I fall for a chick at first glance, so I figure what the hell, I'll just go for it.

:rofl:

She's a bartender, not a millionaire.

Asking her out is like asking anyone else out - if she's into you or attracted to you, it'll be cool. If she's not, it'll be weird. No different than anything other female. Just go for it.

I'm going there tonight. I think a couple of friends of mine (one guy, one girl) will hit the place up to eat before we get the night started.

I don't want to be too forward, but if all goes well, then I hope to invite her out too, if not for tonight, but another time.

If rejection ensues (digits included)...... I'll try to give her my number, and not come off desperate in the slightest. Who knows, she might change her mind.

Regardless, it won't be the last time I make an effort. :tongue:

Yikes.

OP is about that desperate life.

Sorry to revive this joint after like 2 months but it wasn't until last night that I asked the chick out.

Long story short, had a few akward moments where I wanted to just go ahead and make a move but did'nt.

Literally took me about 10 min before my homie was supposed to pick me up, before I say, "You know, I think you're absolutely beautiful and would love to hang out some time."

Basically, some lame ahh typical line. I think it was just the way I said it that she knew I meant it, which I really did.

I made a quick joke to take any pressure off her, pulled my phone out, told her my friends were here, and asked what she was doing tonight (Fri.)

To my absolute boner-inducing amazement she said working, but not much afterwards if I'd like to get a drink/eat.

Made another little joke, basically said hell yeah, got her number, and cheesed my way straight into the parking lot even though my friends weren't even there yet.

Can't lie, I'm geeked. Pretty much my first time asking someone out right on the fly after first introductions.

Not easy, but whatever. Worth it 100%.

Now I'm stuck at work all day with anticipatory wood.
smile.gif

Shouts out to TAY where this probably belongs....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom