Asking random girls to prom?

What up NT, I got prom coming up in a couple weeks and it's not a huge deal that I go, but I'd like a break from work so I think I'll go if I can get a date.

My question is, would it abnormal for me to ask a completely random chick to go with me? INS and I'm not tight with any of the chicks anyways, so it's not like I know many girls I can ask... but there are a couple I've seen walking around so it wouldn't be a reach for me to ask them if I see them at lunch would it?

What up NT, I got prom coming up in a couple weeks and it's not a huge deal that I go, but I'd like a break from work so I think I'll go if I can get a date.

My question is, would it abnormal for me to ask a completely random chick to go with me? INS and I'm not tight with any of the chicks anyways, so it's not like I know many girls I can ask... but there are a couple I've seen walking around so it wouldn't be a reach for me to ask them if I see them at lunch would it?

i'd be surprised if a random girl went for that...she'd have to buy a dress hair/nail etc. for a guy she might not hit it off with

i'd be surprised if a random girl went for that...she'd have to buy a dress hair/nail etc. for a guy she might not hit it off with

laugh.gif

U desperate....

Unless u go to an all-boys HS, this ++$* is unacceptable.
laugh.gif

Pics of the girls you would CONSIDER asking, and we will tell you which ones to go after.

Pics of the girls you would CONSIDER asking, and we will tell you which ones to go after.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

laugh.gif
they're random for a reason... I don't know them. I don't add random people on fb

laugh.gif
they're random for a reason... I don't know them. I don't add random people on fb

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Same applies to the guy.
i mean you can always go with me op

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Same applies to the guy.
i mean you can always go with me op

Realest thing DC has ever said
laugh.gif

Realest thing DC has ever said
laugh.gif

I wouldnt suggest it. If I was you I would try to get to know them a tad bit prior. But hey Ive been out the game a while what do I know

Back
Top Bottom