Asking random girls to prom?

ask a frosh/soph who looks like she got promise.

if u got even half the game an average dude has, this girl would eat up the chance to roll to a prom> Sshe doesnt  really know you, you can act like you know whats the hell you are doing and she wouldnt be able to tell that youre bs'ing

heres your chance to test/refine your game. It might be an event that can change the way you go about things with the ladies

if u got even half the game an average dude has, this girl would eat up the chance to roll to a prom> Sshe doesnt  really know you, you can act like you know whats the hell you are doing and she wouldnt be able to tell that youre bs'ing

heres your chance to test/refine your game. It might be an event that can change the way you go about things with the ladies

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

Don't do it....no offense but its obvious that your game's not on point (since you're not really tight with any girls)
so prom would be hella awkward for you if you asked a random...unless you pregame hard
laugh.gif

Yeah I just realize now how true that would be. Good point.

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

I considered this. Now that you put it this way, I'm liking this idea.

It's either this one or I'll find a junior I'm tight with

Don't do it....no offense but its obvious that your game's not on point (since you're not really tight with any girls)
so prom would be hella awkward for you if you asked a random...unless you pregame hard
laugh.gif

Yeah I just realize now how true that would be. Good point.

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

I considered this. Now that you put it this way, I'm liking this idea.

It's either this one or I'll find a junior I'm tight with

You're not friends with ANY girls that you could ask? It's gonna be akward as hell goin with someone you don't know. If not just get some of your boys to ask girls they know if they wanna go with you.

You're not friends with ANY girls that you could ask? It's gonna be akward as hell goin with someone you don't know. If not just get some of your boys to ask girls they know if they wanna go with you.

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Not like that... but the girls I'm down with and know well aren't what I'm looking for...

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Not like that... but the girls I'm down with and know well aren't what I'm looking for...

hey do cuz it seems like your interested in going because your going to be asking a random girl.

I just got asked by this girl to take her friend to the prom, too bad im 22 and my initial responce was
jimjones.gif
i was like, "im straight" ,lol.

aint been in h.s. for 4 yrs now, Tryna keep it that way unless im going to see a basketball game or somthn.....

hey do cuz it seems like your interested in going because your going to be asking a random girl.

I just got asked by this girl to take her friend to the prom, too bad im 22 and my initial responce was
jimjones.gif
i was like, "im straight" ,lol.

aint been in h.s. for 4 yrs now, Tryna keep it that way unless im going to see a basketball game or somthn.....

Originally Posted by scshift

don't forget to pregame, you'll thank me later.
Eh, maybe. How much would be sufficient? I'm not a drinker
embarassed.gif
if you don't drink often than 2 shots should get you pretty loose...
don't get hammered but just drink to the point where you feel relaxed and comfortable to look silly in front of your date

Originally Posted by scshift

don't forget to pregame, you'll thank me later.
Eh, maybe. How much would be sufficient? I'm not a drinker
embarassed.gif
if you don't drink often than 2 shots should get you pretty loose...
don't get hammered but just drink to the point where you feel relaxed and comfortable to look silly in front of your date

Back
Top Bottom