Asking random girls to prom?

I wouldnt suggest it. If I was you I would try to get to know them a tad bit prior. But hey Ive been out the game a while what do I know

Well, you don't have anyone else to go with anyways, so asking a random girl isn't a bad idea. Just do it. You have nothing to lose.

Well, you don't have anyone else to go with anyways, so asking a random girl isn't a bad idea. Just do it. You have nothing to lose.

It's not a big deal, I'm not going to lose any sleep if I don't go to prom, but I wouldn't mind trying new stuff out. Idk I guess if the time is right and there's an opportunity, I'll ask but I'm not going to go out of my way for anything

It's not a big deal, I'm not going to lose any sleep if I don't go to prom, but I wouldn't mind trying new stuff out. Idk I guess if the time is right and there's an opportunity, I'll ask but I'm not going to go out of my way for anything

Scshift, you my dude, but you gotta post some pics to make this thread relevant 
laugh.gif

Scshift, you my dude, but you gotta post some pics to make this thread relevant 
laugh.gif

Idk man.  I've never heard about people going to prom with a completely random person. It's either your main, some chick your're smashing on the low, or some chick that your somewhat cool with.

Idk man.  I've never heard about people going to prom with a completely random person. It's either your main, some chick your're smashing on the low, or some chick that your somewhat cool with.

don't ask random girls.
30t6p3b.gif
as far as it not being a huge deal: i said the same when i didn't go and sometimes i regret not going. it bugs me when old friends talk about prom and the nice parties afterwards and i have to sit quiet
embarassed.gif

don't ask random girls.
30t6p3b.gif
as far as it not being a huge deal: i said the same when i didn't go and sometimes i regret not going. it bugs me when old friends talk about prom and the nice parties afterwards and i have to sit quiet
embarassed.gif

Craigslist.

Be like: Girl 15-20 years old, will pay for prom ticket. Must send pics with tagged phone # and get own dress.
ohwell.gif

Craigslist.

Be like: Girl 15-20 years old, will pay for prom ticket. Must send pics with tagged phone # and get own dress.
ohwell.gif

Don't do it....no offense but its obvious that your game's not on point (since you're not really tight with any girls)
so prom would be hella awkward for you if you asked a random...unless you pregame hard
laugh.gif

Don't do it....no offense but its obvious that your game's not on point (since you're not really tight with any girls)
so prom would be hella awkward for you if you asked a random...unless you pregame hard
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom