Asking someone to prom vol. I NEED AN IDEA!!!

Post your stories on how u asked someone to prom or how they asked u.

I need an idea or at least something to spark something in my brain to think of a good Idea of how to ask someone.
happy.gif

i got asked, so it wasn't hard.

seriously though, just ask...

"you have a date? you don't? oh, aryt me neither. if you wanna go together, i'm available. if not, i'll just find someone else to have funwith *proceed with the million dollar smile* "

if you're ugly you might have to do something extra though.

just remember, don't ask like a loser/shy type dude. if you do loser things, you're gonna get loser results.

like i said in the other thread, write "prom?" on your schvantz and when you see her just whip it out.

its just prom, not marriage. you HSers are hyping things up way too much. a simple "would you like to be my prom date?" works, no need for somethingdisney type ceremony

Originally Posted by andysleon

just remember, don't ask like a loser/shy type dude. if you do loser things, you're gonna get loser results.
explain.

if you plan to ask in some "hey...oohhh ummmm soooo...ummm....ahhh hold on....i forgot what i was gonna say...wait....oh...umm...soo...who you goinwith?" type steez...just don't do it.
smh.gif

i guess it depends on the girl...they may find it "cute"
grin.gif

but imo, just be direct with it. and don't wait too late...it's gonna haunt you if you do. so get on it.

Originally Posted by jplikejayz

its just prom, not marriage. you HSers are hyping things up way too much. a simple "would you like to be my prom date?" works, no need for something disney type ceremony

word though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

ill list some stuff me and my friends did

1. this one girl wanted a car, so my friend bought a toy car and put a note on it, controlled it and made it go to her, the note had her name on it, and when she opened it, it asked if you will go to prom with me

2. my friend had each person hold a sign spelling the girls name, and when everyone flipped the sign, it said go to prom with me

3. during easter, my friend made an easter egg hunt, and his girlfriend was there, he told everyone except her not to open the big egg, so she looked and found the big egg with her name on it, and there was a build a bear in it, and when she squeezed its hand, it said, will you go to prom with me?

4. filled the girls car with balloons with prom written on each one

5. my friend got outta school early, then used a ladder to get ontop of her balcony, then had a sign set up, and there was a pulll string, and when she got home and pulled it, it said prom? and he came out of hiding and yea

6. my other friend did a scavenger hunt, with poloroid pics, and he had like 5 of his friends in on it, he took a picture of one persons article of clothing, and she had to find the person to get to the next picture, then when she got to the end, it was the trunk of his car, when she opened it there was a poloroid with a note saying (im done being the photographer, now its your turn to take a picture of something that means something to you), but the polaroid was rigged, so whatver picture she took of, the picture that comes out was gonna say prom on it

i did one but its kinda complicated, so i wont say

but anyways good luck

posted this before

^^ how did #6 work. how was it rigged? that seems interesting...

btw, not in HS anymore, just curious how that worked!

Trust me, make sure she'll say yes... I tried some "cute/unique" idea, didn't quite work out, she said she was already going with herex-boyfriend. I just straight
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
@ me

Had she just said no and she already had a date, that would have been fine, but I tried to be special and unique so
indifferent.gif
and
laugh.gif
for me.

"how many back flips must I do, in order for me to have the privilege of taking you to the prom ?!"

-smile
happy.gif

I just said.. "would you go to prom if you could go?"
then the rest is history

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Trust me, make sure she'll say yes... I tried some "cute/unique" idea, didn't quite work out, she said she was already going with her ex-boyfriend. I just straight
indifferent.gif

eek.gif
Dude... wow, I could just imagine that happening... That's why Ididn't even try anything like that back in HS. I almost did one time, but I was too worried I was gonna get played like that.

ask her to go to dinner, take her to a chinese place then get a custom fortune cookie that asks her if she wants to go to prom.

What i did was me and this girl were passing notes in class. She likes to draw and stuff, so she was drawing pictures in the notes. So i was like woo, perfecttiming. So i i drew myself (stick figure) and wrote on top in a bubble "So are you going to semi formal?" Then next to my stick figure i drew anotherstick figure that was supposed to be her and left a bubble on top that was blank for her to write something. So yeah she wrote "Maybe" So i repeatedthe process and wrote "Would you like to go with me?" And she wrote yes. Corny i know lol. But it worked

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

ask her to go to dinner, take her to a chinese place then get a custom fortune cookie that asks her if she wants to go to prom.

This is HS my man...
This worked for me.

"You tryna be my prom date?"...

Back
Top Bottom