Asking someone to prom vol. I NEED AN IDEA!!!

fill her car up with balloons and in one of the balloons put a piece of paper that says will you go to prom with me
(my friend did that one)

i made a big poster that said PROM? in big letters and then under it was two smiley faces like this
wink.gif
+
happy.gif
= <3 (her smiley face was yellow b/c she's asian) and i went up to her at lunch and was like "hey can you help me with this project?its due friday (friday was prom aka last night) i did it in front of like everyone at lunch and she thought it was cute.

Haha, I'm kind of old so maybe times have changed, but NO one that I know of did anything special to ask a girl to prom... In fact mine went like this:
Me: (Looked for the hottest girl I knew) Yo, you should come to prom with me.
Her: Don't you have a girlfriend?
Me: Yeah, but that doesn't matter, I want to go with you.
Her: Awww, that is so sweet. I'd love to.

Now that is romance right there.

i dont care if some of you think its corny or OD i plan on doing something awesome when i ask a girl to prom
pimp.gif

hint at it. give her roses every period with part of the will you go to prom with me thing. my friend did it, kinda cheesy but w/e

hint at it. give her roses every period with part of the will you go to prom with me thing. my friend did it, kinda cheesy but w/e

realktalk, why lotta y'all wanna go through all that hassle?
laugh.gif

is it some kind of tradition/culture thing in your high schools?

with all the time/money/effort y'all placing in such a simple question, you could have done something better with your time...like trying to smash.

but that's just me...

if you guys go through all that stuff BUT you don't get to smash...then shame on you.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom