Assassin's Creed III

Mr Dink

formerly foamposite xi
OCTOBER 30, 2012

Untitled-1.jpg

Pre-order bonuses (from IGN):

Those who pre-order Assassin's Creed III will be granted access to different content depending on where the pre-order is placed. All pre-orders from GameStop, Best Buy, and Amazon include a steelbook.

Assassins_creed_3_preorder.jpg

GAMESTOP & EB GAMES EXCLUSIVES

Gamestop's and EB Games' pre-order bonuses are a single-player mission, Lost Mayan Ruins, and the Sawtooth Sword weapon unlock.

BESTBUY EXCLUSIVES

BestBuy's pre-order bonuses are a single-player mission, Ghost of War, and Obwandiyag's War Club weapon unlock. Also included is a crafting blueprint for an upgraded Naval convoy, allowing for increased trade with overseas merchants.

AMAZON EXCLUSIVES

Amazon's pre-order bonuses are a Boarding Axe weapon unlock and the Captain of the Aquila single-player character.

WALMART EXCLUSIVES

Walmart's pre-order bonuses are a single-player mission, A Dangerous Secret, and the Flintlock Musket weapon unlock.

These bonuses are also included with PC download pre-orders from UbiShop.

TARGET EXCLUSIVES

Target's pre-order bonuses are the Colonial Assassin single-player character, the Scottish Flintlock weapon unlock, and the Redcoat multiplayer character.

All pre-order bonus missions and characters are included in the PC Deluxe Edition of the game, whereas other collector's editions include different combinations of the bonuses.

Assassin's Creed Liberation coming out on the same day for Vita

I know I can't be the only one excited for this game... :pimp:
If you're new to the series, this is the order I recommend starting at: ACII > ACB > ACR >AC1. The truth is, I don't like AC1 at all, but if you really wanna know about the story, just play it last because IMHO, the gameplay on that is horrible and you'll get the idea from the AC2 series.

What was the point of Ubisoft releasing three editions of the game?

All of these ******g pre-order bonuses is what I hate about the industry :smh:.

Looking forward to the game though.

They better bring it this time or I'm done with AC. After the mind numbing repetitive disasters that were Brotherhood and Revelations(Aka AC 2.1 and 2.11) I need them to bring something truly different to the table to make me want to keep playing. I didnt even finish Revelations cause the gameplay just started to bore me to no end and the story is the main draw of AC for me.

I know how much you guys hate DLC, but...
From JoyStiq
Assassin's Creed 3 DLC tells the alternate history of 'King Washington'
by JC Fletcher on Oct 3rd 2012 12:28PM

The downloadable content offered as part of the Assassin's Creed 3 "Season Pass" includes "The Tyranny of King Washington," a single-player campaign presented in three episodic downloads. As the title may suggest, this DLC goes into "an alternate history of the events following the American Revolution," which shouldn't be too jarring after the game's alternate history of the Revolution itself, in which every important event was secretly kicked off by a guy in a hoodie.

The Season Pass will cost $30, and will also offer multiplayer DLC that isn't as explicitly about killing a power-mad George Washington. The Season Pass offer applies to PC, PS3, and Xbox 360, but all the DLC will be available on Wii U separately.
An evil George Washington as king instead of King George sounds pretty :pimp: to me.

I'm also tired of this having to pre-order just to get stuff that should be included in the game BS. Then they release a whole bunch of other stuff for dlc. I've played all of the AC's except the first one. The most recent release was one of the most boring games I've ever finished. It's like they put no effort or creativity in it. They need to fix the fighting system because it still sucks. I'll wait to see how the reviews are for AC3.

I copped last night.. I've purchased all 5 assassins creed games, and each time I have an issue with freezing. And it's only assassins creed! None of my other games freeze. Does anyone else have this problem? I have Xbox 360 by the way.

assass creed is corny.  Hard to get a sandbox game right, and this whole series is repetitive.  I've only played the first 2 though, but based on what i'm reading just in this tread alone, I wasn't missing much else.

looking forward tho to the other assassin game coming out later in November.

I never put in the time to finish any of these games, but the commercials got me. I played prior ones and yeah it's repetitive so hopefully this one is different.

I purchased this morning from target with their buy 2 games get one 1 free offer.

I got mine Friday night and I'm like 16 percent in and no more main missions are coming up. It's pissing me off I'm tired of killing wild life in the forest

NVM... just restarted the memory and there was a musket on the floor for me to pick up this time.

Last edited:
Definitely gonna cop but i might wait til Black Friday. I remember last year Revelations came out right around this time and on Black Friday it was $35.

06bf3b6422d511e2b71422000a1fab12_7.jpg

Won't even be able to open them up until Friday, though.

This has got to be the hardest and slowest moving Assassin's Creed yet (I skipped Brotherhood and Revelations). I've been playing for 4 hours and it's all been backstory / development. It's cool and all but I didn't expect it to take THIS long to get started

This has got to be the hardest and slowest moving Assassin's Creed yet (I skipped Brotherhood and Revelations). I've been playing for 4 hours and it's all been backstory / development. It's cool and all but I didn't expect it to take THIS long to get started

Most reviews have mentioned this. I'm fine with it, after playing games like Fallout and Skyrim 3-5 hours is nothing. Some of these rpg's take 10+ hours to really get into things.

I haven't purchased mine yet, but being a huge fan of this series your news is refreshing. I hope this game is twice as long as the previous games.

Back
Top Bottom