Assassin's Creed III

Heard its 40+ hours.
nthat.gif

I never played any of the AC series, do I have to play 1 and 2 to understand 3

Don't have to play them but i would definitely read up on all four of the games. The story basically ends with this new game so if you don't wanna feel lost about the story i would read up on it.

I've never played an AC game and the only thing that trips me out is how the setting gets all Matrix-y sometimes.

I don't understand that **** but everything else is cool

I've been watching my bro play for the last two nights. After about 7-8 hours he's still not playing as the Conor pictured on the game cover. Any inkling I had to play this game has been erased due to this fact.

Last edited:
Can't wait to pick this up.

Yall didn't like Brotherhood or Revelations? I loved the backstory they provided, not just Ezio/Altair, but with Desmond.

Yeah based on all the reviews I've read/watch the first few hours of the game is dedicated to introducing Connor and his backstory so there isn't a lot of action.

I don't mind that but I'm sure other people want to jump right in to assassinating people.

I plan on getting the AC III PS3 Bundle later this month, but I won't play the game for a while because I still need to finish playing AC Brothehood and Revelations.

I read a review that said the first three hours were dedicated to setting up the story so that wasn't a surprise but I was a surprised by the games difficulty.

First few hours of the game have been challenging in a very good way. Haven't gotten stuck on anything, when I fail it just makes me reevaluate my strategy and go about accomplishing the goal in a different way.

Haven't had to give any mission more than three or four tries but I'm not breezing through most missions on the first try either. It's rather perfect really.

Even though most might disagree, since there are several games that have a much bigger fanbase, in my opinion, Assassins Creed is The BEST. SERIES. EVER. :smokin

Was confused as heck when I started the game and wasn't playing as the guy that was in every single trailer for the game.

On Sequence 3 of Liberation right now, and I do like this game. It has the AC2 feel of it, but the combat just feels off and I noticed a couple of bugs. Hopefully I can play AC3 tomorrow.

Last edited:
For anyone who needs the story so far...

Spoilers for ACI to Revelations. No III spoilers.

Last edited:
I plan on getting the AC III PS3 Bundle later this month, but I won't play the game for a while because I still need to finish playing AC Brothehood and Revelations.
I am contemplating doing this as well. Is it true Sony has exculsive missions that won't be available for the XBOX (even through DLC)?

I thought about the thief series, but I haven't played any of them. I should check them out though.

I am contemplating doing this as well. Is it true Sony has exculsive missions that won't be available for the XBOX (even through DLC)?
Yep.

4 exclusive missions centered around Benedict Arnold.

Holy crap at the twist at the end of Sequence 3. Wow. No one is going to expect it.

Kind or related to AC3, thought this video was dope. 

Last edited:
Hitman and Hitman Contracts ported from the PC and the controls and gameplay for the consoles were TRASH.  But Blood Money is one the best games I've ever played.  Could still play any Hitman game and find new ways to kill the targets.  

Back
Top Bottom