ASU frat suspended "Offensive MLK Party"

Watermelon cups really? So blatant I find it comical :lol: :smh:

Also saw a few of those MLK day club event type cards and...

lakersreaction.gif

smdh

Last edited:

they're the same whites who always yell "get over it..stop pulling the race card" LOL
this

I don't even get mad when people are overtly racist, so this doesn't bother me. 

It bothers me more that the same black people who are mad at this, are the same black people calling each other "******." That I have a problem with. 

*I'm black by the way
17 posts in and already shift some negativity back to black folks...

your post had literally nothing to do with OP...

:smh: :smh:

What's the point of being mad? It's never going to change so whatever

I feel like this is the same reason why white people can't use the N-word (with the A at the end) and are called racist but black people can. Ignorance with this is more than just with blacks and whites. It's with ignorant people that happen to be black and white or any race for that matter. I really just think certain people are that dumb and have no clue what they are doing.

I feel like this is the same reason why white people can't use the N-word (with the A at the end) and are called racist but black people can. Ignorance with this is more than just with blacks and whites. It's with ignorant people that happen to be black and white or any race for that matter. I really just think certain people are that dumb and have no clue what they are doing.

Basically.

Morons went to the party and supported it.

Morons made the flyers and went to those events.

Lol i laughed

ASU has one of the baddest females on campus in all america and they love black dudes, i dont eemm care

Last edited:
I think it's absolutely shameful the black people in this thread ok with this because some morons of our own race made ridiculous flyers. "blacks don't take this day seriously, so why should whites?" You should be embarassed to ever have something so stupid leave your mouth. The fact that the comment has multiple reps is even worse. I see NT returning to the golden days of immaturity and stupidity with these new young posters.

Last edited:
Probably a handful of doofuses.

As for the post "blacks don't take this day seriously, so why should whites?", thanks for your valid backwards insight.

Explain?

If you see me smoke in my car I bet you won't ask to light up.

I walk in my house with my shoes on I bet you won't leave yours at the door.

How can we as a people get mad at any race for disrespecting a supposedly "black holiday" if we do it ourselves?

Why do we laugh at the flyers yet get angry at the party?

Time for some of y'all to look in the mirror

Frats (non-"ethnic" ones at least) are the most useless, racist, disgusting organizations in college. I went to college in Cali, and even here we had drunk frat bros trying to start fights and beat up random Asian kids for entertainment :smh:

This is just one example, I've witnessed and been in a part of others

In brief: at around 2 in the morning on March 2nd, UC students Thanh Hong and Paul Elekes were assaulted without provocation by an individual from Pi Kappa Alpha (PIKE) as they walked by the fraternity house. A group of men from PIKE were present as one of their number began yelling racial epithets at Hong and Elekes, and did not intervene as that individual proceeded to hit both the passersby in the face. When police arrived half an hour later, PIKE members denied any knowledge of the assault.
- See more at: http://www.hyphenmagazine.com/blog/2009/05/reflections-hate-crime-ucsb#sthash.Q6cCu4kj.dpuf

Last edited:
I think it's absolutely shameful the black people in this thread ok with this because some morons of our own race made ridiculous flyers. "blacks don't take this day seriously, so why should whites?" You should be embarassed to ever have something so stupid leave your mouth. The fact that the comment has multiple reps is even worse. I see NT returning to the halcyon days of immaturity and stupidity with these new young posters.

What's the difference?

So it's ok for blacks to take a nice **** on MLK but let's start a riot if another race does?

***** that's whats wrong with most of y'all in the first place, stay wanting respect from the white man instead of your own people. I'm 10x more upset at the flyers then that stupid party.

Back
Top Bottom