AT&T blocks /b (4chan)

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

We must protect NT from 4chan.
i still maintain that they were the force behind all of our problems last year. this site got jacked up somethin good.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
seriously how many members of 4chan are there seems like dudes have millions of no life /b/ cats on the frontline ready to attack.
4chan is world wide honestly... so yes there are millions... traffic to that site is unparalleled... they shut down SOHH a while back... prolly wasnt hard but still 4chan ruins lives
laugh.gif

allhiphop as well.
i had nothing to do that summer
smh.gif

that was before i came here though

didnt sohh start it though? i remember they thought they were doing it with their forum raids in jbo
eyes.gif

when speaking about 4chan, high remarks and nice things are a must.

they're like the "Taken" dude in real life

"I will find you, and I will kill you." kinda thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif
seriously how many members of 4chan are there seems like dudes have millions of no life /b/ cats on the frontline ready to attack.
4chan is world wide honestly... so yes there are millions... traffic to that site is unparalleled... they shut down SOHH a while back... prolly wasnt hard but still 4chan ruins lives
laugh.gif

allhiphop as well.
smh.gif

didnt sohh start it though? i remember they thought they were doing it with their forum raids in jbo
eyes.gif
word that summer i had nothin to do in my spare time... i didnt kno bout NT at the time

allhiphop hasnt been the same since

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

allhiphop as well.
smh.gif

eyes.gif
word that summer i had nothin to do in my spare time... i didnt kno bout NT at the time

allhiphop hasnt been the same since
maaan i think ahh went dead during that "upgrade (
eyes.gif
)" debacle that took like 3 months the year prior. remember their myspace page? dudes was about to commit suicide
laugh.gif

sohh has at least somewhat recovered but no damn jbo forum
mad.gif
. but yeahman, ahh never did. damn shame

I think that AT&T is going to wish they didn't do this, the issue is way bigger than blocking /b, this is an issue of censorship on the internet.

THIS IS A BIG ISSUE, THIS IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

I will not tolerate it at all, what so ever. My internet is and always will be free, and uncensored.

/btard

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

when speaking about 4chan, high remarks and nice things are a must.

they're like the "Taken" dude in real life

"I will find you, and I will kill you." kinda thing
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

allhiphop as well.
smh.gif

eyes.gif
haha i remember that....messed up
frown.gif

the sohh forum was funny, i'd visit there when i'm not here...then it was taken down along with every hip hop website i know...
laugh.gif

man i have no idea whats going on here, or what 4chan is, i mean i know what it is, but whats the hell is the termonology they and some of you are using?

I edon't go on 4chan, but like has been said the important thing is that they have started censorship of the internet.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

man i have no idea whats going on here, or what 4chan is, i mean i know what it is, but whats the hell is the termonology they and some of you are using?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

nerd.gif
4chan is the internets best ally and worst enemy...that is all that needs to be said and known

I remember when AHH was on maintenance for like a year in 2007. Now that it is back online it is like a ghost town
laugh.gif

^hell yea... i used to be on there like im on NT now... they had their "maintenance" on there twice for LONG periods of time... ppl just left andnever came back... damn 4chan
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom