At what point are mexican drug cartel videos no longer thread worthy? Vol. 5 behaeaded

On front of Yahoo right now. Seems like these guys are constantly trying to one up each other on the gruesomeness of their videos. Just wondering when it's going to stop or how bad it's gotta get for the US to get involved. Can see all that violence spreading over here in the US in the near future....
ps vid is on mundonarco if you feel like watching

sick.gif

I just ate a sandwich before watching this vid. The one I saw last year was worse.

Not gonna watch, but yeah it seems like the cartels are always trying to one-up each other with these videos
30t6p3b.gif

This worse than the chainsaw vid?

The US Government sees them just as they do the black on black crime. They hope they just kill each other off. In this case they don't have to spend money prosecuting them. When it spills over on to US soil and the vids are of blonde haired/ blue eyed people then they will have trouble.

i just trip out on why the people detained even bother talking/going out like that. Nothing they say is gonna save their lives, might as well go out silent instead of ratting your people out.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

The US Government sees them just as they do the black on black crime. They hope they just kill each other off. In this case they don't have to spend money prosecuting them. When it spills over on to US soil and the vids are of blonde haired/ blue eyed people then they will have trouble.

i usually stay outta stuff like this... so the police isnt enough?...  in most cases its dangerous enough where most people dont wanna join... you want the army and tanks going down neighbor hoods and start killing people? or how about arresting them? fill up all the jails then put them where?? build more jails, more tax payers money.... more people get mad... its not as easy as you think man..

If you think some of these politicians are not making bank off this you crazy. Why end something that's profitable.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i usually stay outta stuff like this... so the police isnt enough?...  in most cases its dangerous enough where most people dont wanna join... you want the army and tanks going down neighbor hoods and start killing people? or how about arresting them? fill up all the jails then put them where?? build more jails, more tax payers money.... more people get mad... its not as easy as you think man..

My opinion is why does it always have to be a race issue? The mind base of "ignore black on black crime" is ridiculous.This argument will go on and on. Someone has been watching way too much "Boyz in da hood".

Just wondering when it's going to stop or how bad it's gotta get for the US to get involved
The US may already be involved. This is a great article on the conspiracies catching on over the border concerning the highly controversial ATF gun-tracking program.

http://www.foreignpolicy....t_and_furious_conspiracy
Ispent a week with the editors of Ríodoce, a Culiacán weekly that may be the best newspaper inMexico right now. Certainly, it's among thebravest. While most newsorganizations have backed away from covering drug-trafficking and governmentcorruption because so many journalists have been killed, Ríodoce goes after those stories with relish. It has made afavorite subject of Chapo. It would prefer to focus on politicians on thetake, editor Ismael Bojórqueztold me, but readers get disappointed when they don't see everyone's favorite bandito on the cover.

Bojórquez is as sapient as they come, and noconspiracy-theorizing pundit. His sources in government and the criminalunderworld are extensive. He is also very prudent, a necessity when as manypeople want you dead as want him dead. Yet he takes itas a given that the ATF intentionally supplies the Sinaloa cartel with guns. U.S.agencies have long been in bed with the Sinaloans, he explained to me, and thisscheme to move massive numbers of weapons into the country is more of the same.He noted that it coincides directly with the cartel wars of the late 2000s. Project Gunrunner and later Fast and Furious were, Bojórquez is sure, a way for America to arm Chapo, with whomit's in business. To him, this connection is as clear as day.

Bojórquez is not alone -- most Mexican journalists I speakwith, and many average Mexicans, take Washington's collusion with the Sinaloacartel for granted.

US government has been involved to an extent. just not helping.

a lot of the murders I've heard of lately have been Zetas being killed by Chapo's people after he issued pretty much a kill order on the entire organization and whoever helps them OR civies being killed by Zetas.

many higher ranking Zetas were trained by US and Israeli ops. no conspiracies here, all known facts.

I saw the La Guera Loca video yesterday. dude in the vid was a captured Zeta. it was really weird seeing a lightweight attractive blonde woman cutting a dudes head off.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

I don't blame the government, I blame the drug dealers and addicts.

it's America's consumption of drugs that fuels this violence, President Calderon has even stated this

Back
Top Bottom