At What Point Do You Just Give Up on Friends You Were Once Close With....? Uh, Rape?

When my boy was too messed up off Oxy's to hold a conversation. I got him a job, helped him with school work, offered to help with college apps. He's on his own.

When my boy was too messed up off Oxy's to hold a conversation. I got him a job, helped him with school work, offered to help with college apps. He's on his own.

Originally Posted by RedMan

You lost me when you felt the need to point out his black friends happen to the "bad" as opposed to you the white guy who does no wrong.
This wsup with that OP?

You lost me when you felt the need to point out his black friends happen to the "bad" as opposed to you the white guy who does no wrong.
This wsup with that OP?

Originally Posted by Billy BloodBath

Originally Posted by eashawty

He wouldn't be the first rapist I've killed, either. 
story?
nerd.gif
....& yea rapin a chick aint cool at all, i wouldnt be able to be cool wit a dude who raped sumbody 
I've carried out missions in Iraq and Afghanistan weeding out people who liked to rape the young girls who lived in the village... one of them was his daughter and another was his niece. In another instance there was a guy who got an 11 year old girl pregnant... he had the audacity and braggadocio to let everyone know about it... we found him and he was dead within the week.  
A lot of these people in these countries think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Not going to happen. 

He even pushed a child at me in hopes of distracting me before I killed him.
eyes.gif
These people are the scum of the earth. 

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/PepsiMan34/?action=view&current=GrandpaSimpson.gif

story?
nerd.gif
....& yea rapin a chick aint cool at all, i wouldnt be able to be cool wit a dude who raped sumbody 
I've carried out missions in Iraq and Afghanistan weeding out people who liked to rape the young girls who lived in the village... one of them was his daughter and another was his niece. In another instance there was a guy who got an 11 year old girl pregnant... he had the audacity and braggadocio to let everyone know about it... we found him and he was dead within the week.  
A lot of these people in these countries think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Not going to happen. 

eyes.gif

http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b324/PepsiMan34/?action=view&current=GrandpaSimpson.gif

I was gonna say "Hope he doesn't rape you when you cut him off" but Billy BloodBath & his martial law made this serious business

I was gonna say "Hope he doesn't rape you when you cut him off" but Billy BloodBath & his martial law made this serious business

story?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
Damn son. If there ever was a time for somebody to say this, its def right now.
BILLY BLOODBATH IS ABOUT THAT LIFE! 
laugh.gif

story?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
Damn son. If there ever was a time for somebody to say this, its def right now.
BILLY BLOODBATH IS ABOUT THAT LIFE! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

story?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

well damn.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

story?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif

well damn.

story?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
Makes you just as bad as him. Im pretty sure god didn't give you the right to take life, but if thats how you live....
eyes.gif

story?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
Makes you just as bad as him. Im pretty sure god didn't give you the right to take life, but if thats how you live....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Part of growing up is that some people from you past will fall behind. I think everybody has childhood friends they were close with but as we get older, people change and you gotta think about yourself before them. It sucks they destroy or do nothing with their lives but you can't let that guilt get to you and have to move on.

well said.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Part of growing up is that some people from you past will fall behind. I think everybody has childhood friends they were close with but as we get older, people change and you gotta think about yourself before them. It sucks they destroy or do nothing with their lives but you can't let that guilt get to you and have to move on.

well said.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

This wsup with that OP?

!@% Op?

Originally Posted by k3stacks

This wsup with that OP?

!@% Op?

When they stop messing with you or you don't like where they going just move on but let them know about it. Don't pull none of that extra sensitive emotionally disturbed can't talk about why you got a problem nonsense.

When they stop messing with you or you don't like where they going just move on but let them know about it. Don't pull none of that extra sensitive emotionally disturbed can't talk about why you got a problem nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom