At what point do you say enough is enough?

It was enough for me when I pulled out my 2001 spacejams earlier this year, I wore them twice and on the third wear the bottom came off.  That made it a done deal for me, all that hard work for a bunch of nothing....

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

It was enough for me when I pulled out my 2001 spacejams earlier this year, I wore them twice and on the third wear the bottom came off.  That made it a done deal for me, all that hard work for a bunch of nothing....

Spacejams came out in 2000 homie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by sneakahead1

how are people upset for paying 180 for concords and ok with paying 125 back in the day. if you account for inflation of about 3% it comes out to almost exactly 180.
So then how do you explain the rest of Nike's products like running shoes and most retro basketball shoes that are the same price? Jordan and Nike pay less for these shoes to be made now then they did back in the 90's. 
What makes you say they are paying less?  I don't know for sure but i would imagine they are.   Increase in labor, technology, materials, transportation... ect

I just do not see how some of y'all can be ok with resellers like that? It's one thing if a collector is flipping a pair to pay for their own pair but outside people coming in to tax our hobby just does not sit well with me.

if I can't get my joints from the store for retail or less I keep it movin---imo that resell !*+! is what kilt the game. dudes on ebay gettin 3 4 times the suggested retail for some b-grades of course nike is gonna jack up the price

And that's why I'm so worried about resellers and increased msrp. When the sneakerheads can't get the sneakers then we have a problem. A

And that's why I'm so worried about resellers and increased msrp. When the sneakerheads can't get the sneakers then we have a problem. A

Why exactly is that a problem?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Why exactly is that a problem?
If you do not see why that is a problem for this hobby moving forward then we just share very different opinions. I would rather not waste time on arguing my opinion vs anyone else. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

On the really doe...

You're bagging immature yambs from 18-23 at a consistent rate when you're kick game is ridic, Mayne...
roll.gif
I'm DYING over here! This has to be sarcasm, right? RIGHT?! I'm 22 and if my sneakers alone warrant the bagging of yambs I'll be damned.

HEEEEEECK no this isnt any sarcasm, homey...
i'm talking black chicks... dont know about the other sides.

but head to the mall w/ some mettallic red Foambs, or some Jordans that were released prior to 2010 that look deadstock...

you used to turn heads from the shoe guys... now the ladies understand the kick game and will give you buns b/c of it.

having a nice kick game is almost on par w/ having a nice whip game to these chicken heads these days.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

What kinda immature hoodrats are you smashing slim?
Hell, I'm only 22, and shoes have been a factor maybe ONCE with any girl I've talked to since high school.

Maybe we talk to different levels of females, but if !*%*+* is bussin it wide open because I got on some GR J's, I don't want those "yambs".

Stopped "collecting" at age 17. Throughout college I wore flip flops and beat up Vans and never had trouble getting girls. They don't give a @#$% about your shoes as long as you clean up for formal occasions 

Back
Top Bottom