Ate what age is getting knocked out by a 17 year old embarassing?

Yo why does her dad have a ski mask on?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Worldstar
30t6p3b.gif

I was like, huh? The "well dressed" dude looked like the father.
laugh.gif
@ father dressing like a kid.

"Hey!" ..."KO!"
laugh.gif

17 + add 20-30 years to pops = 37 and up? Most dudes age 37+ especially with a family are fat, sloppy and can't fight. So yeah getting KO'd by a younger lad was bound to happened. Shameless.

We talking a young kid near his prime vs an old geezer far past his prime.. I'd pick 17 year old every time unless said father was an mma fighter

He used to be a gangsta, but with this new breed the game just aint in him no more

Spoiler [+]
The_Wire_Cutty.jpg

This was at the High School I went to. Good to know, ain't s**t changed. Bunch of idiots who would rather pretend to be thugs then take advantage of living in one of the best school districts in the world. And with the way word travels back home, girl definitely is gonna' have to transfer out of the county. She won't be safe anywhere. 

Lol Got +*@ beat infront of his daughter at her school. It will not be a good day for him next parent teachers conference

Yo look how long his legs were in the air and then they slowly fall to the ground! mkl;askiomdsflkf
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wow. talk about glass jaw... knocked him out throwin 25 degree left handed crosses while backing up...

Girl: daddy some guy threw a french fry at me.
Dad: dont worry ill be there and knock his *** out

37-Ski-Mask-Way.gif

fast forward to the end

Spoiler [+]
3e383f8be64cefdf1710545e9be8ebdc.png

"that @+%%+ dead, yo"
laugh.gif
like that *@!+ was a everyday occurrence

ol' kevin hart's father looking dude
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Dude lost when he walked outta the house wearing a ski-mask and a yu-gi-oh print button down. Grown *$# man fighting a kid
laugh.gif

Props to OP for actually embedding the WS vid instead of looking on youtube for the same thing
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

We talking a young kid near his prime vs an old geezer far past his prime.. I'd pick 17 year old every time unless said father was an mma fighter

Yup, especially if the kid is an athlete or lifts... a lot of times it can be a ~30 year difference

18-mid 30s unless the kid is just a giant and insanely ripped.

If you're 35+ you probably slower, out of shape, and shouldn't even be about that life to be fighting kids. More embarrassing to be fighting a kid that age than getting knocked out by him.

Back
Top Bottom