Ate what age is getting knocked out by a 17 year old embarassing?

hes really wearin a ski mask? i cant make it out, but yea i would say its embarrassin up until youre mid 30s, at around 28 in men our testosterone levels are the highest in our lives so our muscles are also the strongest, a 25yo man would definitely be stronger than his 17yo counterpart, meaning same size and athletic/active lifestyle, but teens are still usually more agile

never, if you think you big enough to step up and put your self in a situation where its possible, then you big enough to get knocked the &*(^ out...

dying at the video and comments
that dad is gonna be seriously embarrassed when he wakes up... like how can he even talk his daughters friends parents or whatever knowing he got knocked out wearing a ski mask fighting some kid at school.
30t6p3b.gif

"Dat *!##@ dead, yo"
laugh.gif

1 hit though?
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was waiting on someone to pop up in front of the camera and start hollering "WORLDSTAR, WORLDSTAR".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dude lost when he walked outta the house wearing a ski-mask and a yu-gi-oh print button down. Grown *$# man fighting a kid
laugh.gif

Props to OP for actually embedding the WS vid instead of looking on youtube for the same thing
laugh.gif

Naw, now I can't view from my phone.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Dude lost when he walked outta the house wearing a ski-mask and a yu-gi-oh print button down. Grown *$# man fighting a kid
laugh.gif

Props to OP for actually embedding the WS vid instead of looking on youtube for the same thing
laugh.gif

Naw, now I can't view from my phone.

If you can't watch from your phone,

Here's the link to the mobile WSHH video,

http://m.worldstarhiphop....p?v=wshhGk3k6bON0615D358

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Yo look how long his legs were in the air and then they slowly fall to the ground! mkl;askiomdsflkf
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"When rigor mortis set in, you stay in position..."

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

17 + add 20-30 years to pops = 37 and up? Most dudes age 37+ especially with a family are fat, sloppy and can't fight. So yeah getting KO'd by a younger lad was bound to happened. Shameless.
Not if they worked in construction or blue collar jobs. My dad at 47 was stronger than me at 22.

this whole situation funny....this dude 40, fighting on school grounds? knocked out by a one hitter quitter from a 11th grader? wearing a ski mask to your daughter school in front of her?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom