Atlanta Falcons Are Screwed For The Next 6 Years

My dude gettin paid.
pimp.gif

Although, it's ridiculous that he makes more than Tom Brady (I believe).

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Its obviouse the Falcons want to send a message out that they're DEDICATED in bringing fans back to the Dome. They didn't want any chance of stall negotiations or a hold out with there shiney new "franchise" QB. But my GOD... first you REACH with the #3 pick to get this interception prone Joey Harrington clone, then you pay him Michael Vick like money.... SMH
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
jetpac goin in
laugh.gif

ROY

MVP by 3rd Season

Superbowl Champs by 2011

Anything less is unethical

Question: What the hell is he gonna do with the ball after it's snapped? Falcons better draft Mike Beasley next month
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

thats ridiculous there really needs to be a rookie salary cap

Agreed....his is crazy.

And by 2010 it seems like there wont be a salary cap....teams like the Patriots, Giants, Jets will be like the Yankees, Mets and Red Sox.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

ROY

MVP by 3rd Season

Superbowl Champs by 2011

Anything less is unethical

Question: What the hell is he gonna do with the ball after it's snapped? Falcons better draft Mike Beasley next month
laugh.gif
This man better get us 7 rings before his rookie deal is up.

(Yes, I said 7.)

And by 2010 it seems like there wont be a salary cap....teams like the Patriots, Giants, Jets will be like the Yankees, Mets and Red Sox.

Yup, It will be just like the 1990's , (you know back when the 9ers would illegally circumvent the salary cap to sign its players
tired.gif
)

Gunna, I thought if they reached a new agreement within the next two years, everything would stay normal? I thought the no cap clause and the extended periodbefore a player can reach free agency clause and those types of things were in the agreement to motivate both sides to reach an agreement before the whole 2010debacle came to fruition? Maybe I misunderstood.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Yup, It will be just like the 1990's , (you know back when the 9ers would illegally circumvent the salary cap to sign its players
tired.gif
)

They just tried harder than others.

He has all the right tools to be a very good NFL QB only problem is he forces throws sometimes that leads to INT but that can be fixed. he has been a hardworker since his days at BC and it seems the same way since he has got to camp with the Falcons.

i dont think people are hating because its Ryan(well maybe a little) but no rookie deserves that much money especially in the nfl, dudes makin damn near tombrady money

eek.gif
smh.gif
@ Ryan's contract.

Almost $35 million guaranteed, didn't Jake Long get $30 million guaranteed?

NFL rookie contracts are getting outta hand.
smh.gif

If there's one thing the owners need to hammer on in CBA negotiations, it has GOT to be some type of rookie-scale contract system... This stuff is gettingout of hand, for real... I mean, Tony Romo just finished a season with almost 4000 passing yards, 36 TD passes, and a 64% completion percentage, and hedidn't see that much cash. Outrageous.
smh.gif

they'll be aiight when vick comes back and leads them to a superbowl win
pimp.gif

(that statement was probably horrible on many levels, but i can wish dammit!!!)

thats why so many rookies are a bust now..they dont have to earn their money anymore..theres nothing to play for, u dont have to outperform your littlecontract you just walk in the highest paid at their position

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

thats ridiculous there really needs to be a rookie salary cap

Agreed....his is crazy.

and they still aint gonna be touching the cowboys....Jerry Jones ..who?

Back
Top Bottom