ATLANTA NTers....Please enter....Thinkin' of taking a trip to the "A" for Labor Day!!!

Is the trip worth it? I just joined Teach For America after college and have been livin' in the Mississippi Delta region teaching Geometry. I really need aplace to "escape" for the extended weekend. It's only 7 hours away and I was wondering if anything special is going on in the city. I know thefemale to male ratio is
eek.gif
, but besides that are there any special eventsgoing on? I know college parties should be poppin off, but besides that, anything else? Also, what spots should I check out if I do come through....

eva-mendes-sex-scene.jpg

5do5tw.jpg

Thank you.
pimp.gif
wink.gif

Gay Pride weekend in the A means stay away from certain areas.

And Swangin, everybody knows that the Regional Forums are deserted wastelands unless u from NY and have a dumb NY post to make "Where in NY to get a bagof Lays w/o a lot of air???"

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And Swangin, everybody knows that the Regional Forums are deserted wastelands unless u from NY DMV
DMV forum is always poppin...

Yea stay away from buckhead, sandysprings, perimeter ,downtown ,midtown ;well anything inside 285 and you ll be straight (pun intended). The clubs I don'tknow for the weekend but boosie is gonna be at libra Saturday. If u trying to hop on some broads and get something to happen the most consistent place where Ihave gotten succes at is the mall of ga in Buford ( lots of cats be sleeping on this mall nothing but milfs and young divorcees looking to get a tune up ) anda bar called tap in buckhead off peachtree. If u need any more suggestions there's plenty of atleins on here

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

And Swangin, everybody knows that the Regional Forums are deserted wastelands unless u from NY and have a dumb NY post to make "Where in NY to get a bag of Lays w/o a lot of air???"

lol
laugh.gif
that made me laugh

Originally Posted by dmagic21

Yea stay away from buckhead, sandysprings, perimeter ,downtown ,midtown ;well anything inside 285 and you ll be straight (pun intended). The clubs I don't know for the weekend but boosie is gonna be at libra Saturday. If u trying to hop on some broads and get something to happen the most consistent place where I have gotten succes at is the mall of ga in Buford ( lots of cats be sleeping on this mall nothing but milfs and young divorcees looking to get a tune up ) and a bar called tap in buckhead off peachtree. If u need any more suggestions there's plenty of atleins on here

You basically named most of the areas where *@$! be poppin. lol

Mall of Georgia is way the City of Atlanta it ain't worth goin out there

Well avoid those parts for the gay pride weekend cause it can be a bit much if your not used to homosexuals. I'm telling you and everybody else don'tsleep on the mall of ga or discovery mills nothin but thick suburb and country girls that want a city dude without going to the city everytime I go to twospots im either at there house or there at mine in a matter of hours too easy. Also most of them be caked up to so if you know what ur doing and can handlewhat they throw ur set. But if you do come don't go to lennox mall or phipps plaza it's a trap ; if you have a penis between your legs you will getapproached by a man and there will be nothing u can do but laugh it off or run cause they will be in packs and they will be strolling Hella deep so don'ttry to argue with them if they hit on you cause it can and almost get ugly.

Well avoid those parts for the gay pride weekend cause it can be a bit much if your not used to homosexuals. I'm telling you and everybody else don't sleep on the mall of ga or discovery mills nothin but thick suburb and country girls that want a city dude without going to the city everytime I go to two spots im either at there house or there at mine in a matter of hours too easy. Also most of them be caked up to so if you know what ur doing and can handle what they throw ur set. But if you do come don't go to lennox mall or phipps plaza it's a trap ; if you have a penis between your legs you will get approached by a man and there will be nothing u can do but laugh it off or run cause they will be in packs and they will be strolling Hella deep so don't try to argue with them if they hit on you cause it can and almost get ugly.
You aint lyin bout that lenox mall and phipps plaza stuff. Little 5 be on some other !!+$ too, the food down there is on point tho. I'ma hitup Discover Mills when I get back home though. I dont hit that mall or Mall of GA up a lot cuz its too far from where I stay. Don't sleep on North Pointmall either I pulled a couple broads from there last summer

Yes Alpharetta and Roswell have some dimes as well. Also I think downtown Decatur maybe ok this weekend it's renovtaed and trendy now and with all the gaysgoing to they city this area will probally get overlooked and if the weather is nice the girls will be out and there's plenty of rsturuants and shops aswell. And stone mountain park too labor day weekend is the last huurah for everybody so it will be some things to do and girls there also

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I know the female to male ratio is
eek.gif
, .

Except at my school
eyes.gif

Georgia Tech Ratio FTL.
aye i heard there was an outbreak of the swine flu over there, is it true?

Georgia State
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I know the female to male ratio is
eek.gif
, .

Except at my school
eyes.gif

Georgia Tech Ratio FTL.
aye i heard there was an outbreak of the swine flu over there, is it true?

Georgia State
pimp.gif
There has been confirmed cases at both Tech and UGA. Alot of people got sick, thank god I wasn't one of them.

Oh yeah, the ratio did improve. Technique said the ratio's now close to 3:1 instead of 7:3
eyes.gif

Edit: I meant 2:1

It's gay pride weekend so you might want to take that into consideration every weekend

*fixed

Lenox
sick.gif

Atlanta is interesting but in all honesty, there's ALOT of ignorant southern goons that'll try to pull your card if you ain't dressed like them..incertain parts of town only of course. I need to leave the south
sick.gif
{

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

It's gay pride weekend so you might want to take that into consideration every weekend

*fixed

Lenox
sick.gif

Atlanta is interesting but in all honesty, there's ALOT of ignorant southern goons that'll try to pull your card if you ain't dressed like them..in certain parts of town only of course. I need to leave the south
sick.gif
mad.gif
{
This is false.

If you can somehow get into ga state village your set or the auc dorms freaks fordays the Clark is in the hood; a couple years ago people were getting blastedin broad day light in the barbershop over there the goons were getting out of hand . If you can make it there on afriday night a clark it's like a choosingconvention cause spelman is in the same place too. One more thing if u don't make it downhere this weekend be sure your downhere for Black football classicit will be so many females in and around the dome And there's usually slot of concerts and shows going on that weekend. And if you do come for the weekenddon't be afraid to go to the hotel bars like ritz , the w, the intercontinental , Hilton , or any of the bigger hotels with bars cause it's a lot ofbuissness women on trips and have to stay the weekend for what ever reason and they're looking to get bopped, I put everything I own on that ,if you go toahotel by the airport on Friday nite you will get some without any effort

Back
Top Bottom