ATLANTA NTers....Please enter....Thinkin' of taking a trip to the "A" for Labor Day!!!

Originally Posted by dmagic21

If you can somehow get into ga state village your set or the auc dorms freaks fordays the Clark is in the hood; a couple years ago people were getting blasted in broad day light in the barbershop over there the goons were getting out of hand . If you can make it there on afriday night a clark it's like a choosing convention cause spelman is in the same place too. One more thing if u don't make it downhere this weekend be sure your downhere for Black football classic it will be so many females in and around the dome And there's usually slot of concerts and shows going on that weekend. And if you do come for the weekend don't be afraid to go to the hotel bars like ritz , the w, the intercontinental , Hilton , or any of the bigger hotels with bars cause it's a lot of buissness women on trips and have to stay the weekend for what ever reason and they're looking to get bopped, I put everything I own on that ,if you go to ahotel by the airport on Friday nite you will get some without any effort

A girl got hit by a stray bullet and was killed over there earlier this morning. SMH

http://www.ajc.com/news/a...eld-in-clark-130043.html

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

lil duval said its some gay weekend......he said don't come
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....how is everything at the "T?"

its straight.....tryin to stay focused since this is my last year
laugh.gif

Goto Atlantic Station, thank me later, and yes Lenox Mall has gays, but if you let that stop you from bagging the numerous bad red bones then you gottaquestion yourself. When I went I had a blast. Strip Clubs is popping too, but I aint go cuz I aint into throwing away money. If your feel like shopping gotounderground, just too many bums in that area, almost felt bad shoopping, almost
laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure all the +$!$ sexual parades are this weekend in Atlanta. Thats always a good time
smile.gif

Strip Clubs Kamal 21 R Onyx Malls Lenox And Yea Atlantic Station Is Deff Popping U Can Hit Up The Bowling Alleys Too I Went To One In Stone mountain A Lot OfGirls Was In There Ready To Get Smutted

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by dmagic21

If you can somehow get into ga state village your set or the auc dorms freaks fordays the Clark is in the hood; a couple years ago people were getting blasted in broad day light in the barbershop over there the goons were getting out of hand . If you can make it there on afriday night a clark it's like a choosing convention cause spelman is in the same place too. One more thing if u don't make it downhere this weekend be sure your downhere for Black football classic it will be so many females in and around the dome And there's usually slot of concerts and shows going on that weekend. And if you do come for the weekend don't be afraid to go to the hotel bars like ritz , the w, the intercontinental , Hilton , or any of the bigger hotels with bars cause it's a lot of buissness women on trips and have to stay the weekend for what ever reason and they're looking to get bopped, I put everything I own on that ,if you go to ahotel by the airport on Friday nite you will get some without any effort

A girl got hit by a stray bullet and was killed over there earlier this morning. SMH

http://www.ajc.com/news/a...eld-in-clark-130043.html
yea i was talking to my homeboy about this, $+!$+% up man
smh.gif

but the AUC(Morehouse, Spelman, Clark) area is in the west-end so im not surprised at all

how could i forget the bowling alleys, sports bars, and dave and busters. dave and busters is a rest haven for conservative freaks. also the papuexdoes onjimmy carter is a spot to espically the end of the work week around 6:30-till close all they talk about is how stressed out their at work and blamo your inthere

Back
Top Bottom