Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

andre 3000>>>>>>>
shawty and lil duval>>>>>>>
coogi>>>>>>polo
xin_302040502161992130461.jpg

lmao @ this dude keith.

NYC> the world. We are the economic, tourist, music capital of the world. And NYC females> atl girls. You just mad cause you can't bag them withdirty dreads and using bamma-isms. Plus y'all can't even dress downt here, smh. No style

Plus I heard ATL got mad flamboyant dudes down there.
laugh.gif
automatic forfeit

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I know some NYC dudes that's down here and you know what they say " man every thing down here is so laid back, females are nicer, and everybody is chill" so what does that say about your city full of FLEXING FLAKING FAKE people. It seem like NYC is the city of haters
- And you sound like a hater right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your city full of FLEXING FLAKING FAKE people"
- I can easily say the same thing for your city.
Who do we hate on???? The majority of the time we don't give a damn about what people up top do or from any where. Your city are the haters, because any time NYC is not POPPIN when it comes to something they whine about it, and complain, and hate on any city/state that has took their shine.
- Who do we hate on?

I'm not following.... give me some examples.

Since the music ain't popping from NY as it used to be, gotta say Atlanta(bring back Freaknik!)
happy.gif
pimp.gif

This dude Keith prolly never been outside the trap....
laugh.gif

ATL is a nice city, but there is no +@#!#** way that it compares to NYC....

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

lmao @ this dude keith.

NYC> the world. We are the economic, tourist, music capital of the world. And NYC females> atl girls. You just mad cause you can't bag them with dirty dreads and using bamma-isms. Plus y'all can't even dress downt here, smh. No style

2urp85y.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

lmao @ this dude keith.

NYC> the world. We are the economic, tourist, music capital of the world. And NYC females> atl girls. You just mad cause you can't bag them with dirty dreads and using bamma-isms. Plus y'all can't even dress downt here, smh. No style

2urp85y.gif

indifferent.gif

You're not even from any of the cities listed. And NY > Cali btw. Only thing cali got on Ny is.....movies? Lmao theyre all made here anyways.

pimp.gif
Angelina Jolie movie

lmao @ this dude keith.

Plus I heard ATL got mad flamboyant dudes down there.
laugh.gif
automatic forfeit

First off you can keep them flat butt fake models you got in NYC ( and for your info your females love my dreads) your women are not better than ourwomen...... OOOOO I KNOW YOUR TYPE OF FEMALE FULL OF GAS THINK SHE THE @@%!, BUT LOOK LIKE @@%! RIGHT. Your music is wack NOW, you still waiting on JAY to saveyall.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.... Oh or maybe you expecting jada kiss new album to go plat.... Not gone happen, please the south music is better the bestartists have come out the south since the damn 1920's so shut the hell up. Maybe if some of your artist knew how to grind they would be eating.... The onlyones that are eating Jay, nas, 50 is there anyone else I'm missing???? Let's not talk about dressing I think yall the ones that started this skinny legshhh, and bamma
roll.gif
rather be that then a NYC bum

Ninjasonik wrote:

lmao @ this dude keith.

NYC> the world. We are the economic, tourist, music capital of the world. And NYC females> atl girls. You just mad cause you can't bag them with
dirty dreads and using bamma-isms. Plus y'all can't even dress downt here, smh. No style

2urp85y.gif

indifferent.gif

You're not even from any of the cities listed. And NY > Cali btw. Only thing cali got on Ny is.....movies? Lmao theyre all made here anyways.

pimp.gif
Angelina Jolie movie

Although I'm not from Cali, I'd have to humbly disagree. You forget Cali consists of LA, Sacramento, San Jose, San Diego, San Francisco.
Seriously, Bay Area + LA >>>>>>>>>> NYC.

YO, why somebody every week has to make a thread ,that always thinks there stae is better than NY ????...im not from NY ,but are ya that intimidated that yagotta compare NY to your state.. i never hear somebodymake a thread like ATL vs. TX . and if that thread was to happen than ya NY catz come in and claimeverything. anyways it dont even matter no more. you make a thread about which state or city is better you already no NYC is going to pop up...

im not from NY or ATL. but NY > ATL

lmao @ this dude keith.

2urp85y.gif

indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
Angelina Jolie movie
alright... well lets break this down for you then

Women:Cali wins just by sheer size & better quality of women... fewer hoodrats
Weather: Cali wins; no snow or any of that crap
Economy: California would be the 5th largest Economy in the world if it were its own state
Quality of Life: California has the same type of city as NYC; LA. but it also has much better suburban areas. Not to mention we also have San Francisco &San Diego

Food: We have better food overall. You guys have better fast pizza, but thas about it
People: NYC is known as the city of %**!*@*@ & jerks; Cali has much nicer people & people actually speak to each other on the street
Cleanliness: NYC full of rats & all that other crap... Cali one of the cleaniest states in the nation
Education: Cali has better schools... Stanford, USC, UCLA, UC-Berkely, UCSD

is there anything i missed?

oh yea everybody will come in here talkin bout San Francisco has a whole bunch of gay people... so yea i guess NY has less gay people... meaning morecompetition for women... so that's a loss for NY

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This dude Keith prolly never been outside the trap....
laugh.gif

ATL is a nice city, but there is no +@#!#** way that it compares to NYC....

See that's where your wrong. You probably never been out that sky scraper housing project
roll.gif

I mean..� I'm just sayin..��On these pics, were just collin it...� We aint even on no spectacular #%%%, and this how we lookin in the A.

2py58h1.jpg

33k7nfd.jpg
��

Leme use yall old�music to "Represent" though...

See that's where your wrong. You probably never been out that sky scraper housing project
roll.gif

For some reason, that Illmatic pic seems to fit perfect... AGAIN
laugh.gif

51-6RalMRLL._SS500_.jpg

This _ said Coogi is better than Polo... I see now this is not a serious debate so...
67335642ed6b4a571bb25f2184f5923085e24bb.gif

Dakingii wrote:
What i dont like is that the only thing dudes talk about is how there are so many gay dudes in Atlanta.

So what? Are yall gay? Does it matter so much to u about the sexuality of the next man? Some of yall need to re-evaluate yall sexuality, real talk.

I said it before and ill say it again. ATL women>>>>>>>>>>>Ny women, the more gay dudes there are the more sexy +#% women for me then.

Yall NY dudes can keep yall extremely below average chicks with gassed up mindsets

Word. The stigma about the amount of homosexuals in the A ony stems from the fact that geigh dudes in the A have no shame of their sexual identity. Geighpeople are all over. So you all can think your city has less homosexuals alking around, but that's just because they're incognito. IMO,I'd rather have the gay community like the racisit community - out in the open. The less closet people, the better.

With that said, ATL may not be the cultural hub that NYC is... but I'd rather pay 2 grand a month to live in an Atlantic station penthouse than to pay thesame prive to live in Crown heights. But that's just me. IMO, the A gives you more bang for your buck.

Spoiler [+]
And I'm from NY

Originally Posted by iBlink

Dakingii wrote:
What i dont like is that the only thing dudes talk about is how there are so many gay dudes in Atlanta.

So what? Are yall gay? Does it matter so much to u about the sexuality of the next man? Some of yall need to re-evaluate yall sexuality, real talk.

I said it before and ill say it again. ATL women>>>>>>>>>>>Ny women, the more gay dudes there are the more sexy +#% women for me then.

Yall NY dudes can keep yall extremely below average chicks with gassed up mindsets

Word. The stigma about the amount of homosexuals in the A ony stems from the fact that geigh dudes in the A have no shame of their sexual identity. Geigh people are all over. So you all can think your city has less homosexuals alking around, but that's just because they're incognito. IMO, I'd rather have the gay community like the racisit community - out in the open. The less closet people, the better.

With that said, ATL may not be the cultural hub that NYC is... but I'd rather pay 2 grand a month to live in an Atlantic station penthouse than to pay the same prive to live in Crown heights. But that's just me. IMO, the A gives you more bang for your buck.

Spoiler [+]
And I'm from NY
33asy6s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom