Atlanta VS New york.............current swag capitol?

i KNOW there's mad gay dudes in NYC, no disrespect to mayor Henz0 or nothing. But yall got plenty of gay PR/DR dudes especially. If anything, I can admireNYC for being more accepting of the gay crowd than ATL's macho hood _ types... Yall have a much more throbbing thriving gay community and alot of them gay dudes are hip and fashion friendly, they're more acceptedinto the mainstream than they are in ATL.

and MAD trannies
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Especially on the weekends
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by iBlink

Dakingii wrote:
What i dont like is that the only thing dudes talk about is how there are so many gay dudes in Atlanta.

So what? Are yall gay? Does it matter so much to u about the sexuality of the next man? Some of yall need to re-evaluate yall sexuality, real talk.

I said it before and ill say it again. ATL women>>>>>>>>>>>Ny women, the more gay dudes there are the more sexy +#% women for me then.

Yall NY dudes can keep yall extremely below average chicks with gassed up mindsets

Word. The stigma about the amount of homosexuals in the A ony stems from the fact that geigh dudes in the A have no shame of their sexual identity. Geigh people are all over. So you all can think your city has less homosexuals alking around, but that's just because they're incognito. IMO, I'd rather have the gay community like the racisit community - out in the open. The less closet people, the better.

With that said, ATL may not be the cultural hub that NYC is... but I'd rather pay 2 grand a month to live in an Atlantic station penthouse than to pay the same prive to live in Crown heights. But that's just me. IMO, the A gives you more bang for your buck.

Spoiler [+]
And I'm from NY
33asy6s.jpg

Si.

Dude laugh like you all just aren't starting to wear Polo caps and all that other mess.

this argument is played, been havin it since i came down here in '01 for
skool, and it will never end. Atl had its run, but I think its wack now, it
used to be the place to be, but now its like whateva. Same clubs, same
spots to eat at, theres no real attraction to this city. Dont get me wrong
I can def appreciate the A for what it is, I stay in Zone 3, but I've outgrown
my stay.

Cali or NYC here I come!

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

What a dumb $+! topic.

This %+@%%!!# is talked about in damn near every thread. Y'all ain't tired of this #@$@ yet?

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

lmao @ this dude keith.

NYC> the world. We are the economic, tourist, music capital of the world. And NYC females> atl girls. You just mad cause you can't bag them with dirty dreads and using bamma-isms. Plus y'all can't even dress downt here, smh. No style

Plus I heard ATL got mad flamboyant dudes down there.
laugh.gif
automatic forfeit

First off you can keep them flat butt fake models you got in NYC ( and for your info your females love my dreads) your women are not better than our women...... OOOOO I KNOW YOUR TYPE OF FEMALE FULL OF GAS THINK SHE THE @@%!, BUT LOOK LIKE @@%! RIGHT. Your music is wack NOW, you still waiting on JAY to save yall.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.... Oh or maybe you expecting jada kiss new album to go plat.... Not gone happen, please the south music is better the best artists have come out the south since the damn 1920's so shut the hell up. Maybe if some of your artist knew how to grind they would be eating.... The only ones that are eating Jay, nas, 50 is there anyone else I'm missing???? Let's not talk about dressing I think yall the ones that started this skinny leg shhh, and bamma
roll.gif
rather be that then a NYC bum
Damn you seriously must have a problem or just stay salty all the time. But let me break down your un-educated paragrpah.

-Females full of gas? That's a problem I'm not familiar with because I do fine with the ladies.
-Those artist you named are not the only ones from NY. You only named rap, that's not the only music out there and are doing fine with music. Your musichavent been reinvented since Cash Money came out. NY stay getting reinvented. We're not happy with where we are at, we always strive for more. I can'tsay that for ATL dudes cause y'all seem happy right now. 1995-2009. Nothing changed for you huh?
- skinny jeans? Ummmm NY is the fashion Captial of America. We have international fashion shows and NY fashion week is reknowned the world over.
-Back to females. I've seen atl chicks. If I ever want a chubby black chick I'll holla at you guys. If you ever wanna diversify your #@%/ets. Youknow where to go

RellNye wrote:
iBlink wrote:
Dude laugh like you all just aren't starting to wear Polo caps and all that other mess.
http://www.youtube.com/v/OxGJ4Yx12MQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999http://www.youtube.com/v/OxGJ4Yx12MQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999

New York been on Polo for decades @%# you talking about? Just because *$$%*% in the A ain't wearing FILAs anymore yall think yall fly?
roll.gif

Look up the Lo Lifes my dude.

Get outa here kid. I'm from NY so I'm not speaking out the side of my neck with this. Dudes in NY have not always worn RL. Granted, you maysee some people rocking actual polos and stuff during the summers, but not to the extent where they make it a point to have two or three items of clothingwith little men on horses on them.

You can knock dudes in the A who rocked FILAs all you want because I'm not/nor have I ever been one of em. Like I said, I'm from NY, but dudes give theA a bad rap.

lmao @ this dude keith.

NYC> the world. We are the economic, tourist, music capital of the world. And NYC females> atl girls. You just mad cause you can't bag them with dirty dreads and using bamma-isms. Plus y'all can't even dress downt here, smh. No style

2urp85y.gif

indifferent.gif

You're not even from any of the cities listed. And NY > Cali btw. Only thing cali got on Ny is.....movies? Lmao theyre all made here anyways.

pimp.gif
Angelina Jolie movie
alright... well lets break this down for you then

Women:Cali wins just by sheer size & better quality of women... fewer hoodrats
Weather: Cali wins; no snow or any of that crap
Economy: California would be the 5th largest Economy in the world if it were its own state
Quality of Life: California has the same type of city as NYC; LA. but it also has much better suburban areas. Not to mention we also have San Francisco & San Diego

Food: We have better food overall. You guys have better fast pizza, but thas about it
People: NYC is known as the city of %**!*@*@ & jerks; Cali has much nicer people & people actually speak to each other on the street
Cleanliness: NYC full of rats & all that other crap... Cali one of the cleaniest states in the nation
Education: Cali has better schools... Stanford, USC, UCLA, UC-Berkely, UCSD

is there anything i missed?

oh yea everybody will come in here talkin bout San Francisco has a whole bunch of gay people... so yea i guess NY has less gay people... meaning more competition for women... so that's a loss for NY
-Cali has more women by quantity because it is a STATE. NYC is a city that has wayyy diversity.
-Last time I heared Cali's budget was %$!%*! by the governator. 5th largest economy. yeahh ok
laugh.gif

-food? Are you kidding me. NYC has food from all around the world. Only food I could find when I was in cali was mexican and more mexican.
-People. Nyc people just straight up. We don't have time for games here buckeroo
-Cleanliness?
indifferent.gif
NYC trains have rats. Cali has smog. I know peoplewho got asthma just from being in cali.
And you missed:
mexicans, transportation, smog, more smog.

lmao @ this dude keith.

laugh.gif
automatic forfeit

First off you can keep them flat butt fake models you got in NYC ( and for your info your females love my dreads) your women are not better than our women...... OOOOO I KNOW YOUR TYPE OF FEMALE FULL OF GAS THINK SHE THE @@%!, BUT LOOK LIKE @@%! RIGHT. Your music is wack NOW, you still waiting on JAY to save yall.... NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.... Oh or maybe you expecting jada kiss new album to go plat.... Not gone happen, please the south music is better the best artists have come out the south since the damn 1920's so shut the hell up. Maybe if some of your artist knew how to grind they would be eating.... The only ones that are eating Jay, nas, 50 is there anyone else I'm missing???? Let's not talk about dressing I think yall the ones that started this skinny leg shhh, and bamma
roll.gif
Damn you seriously must have a problem or just stay salty all the time. But let me break down your un-educated paragrpah.

-Females full of gas? That's a problem I'm not familiar with because I do fine with the ladies.
-Those artist you named are not the only ones from NY. You only named rap, that's not the only music out there and are doing fine with music. Your music havent been reinvented since Cash Money came out. NY stay getting reinvented. We're not happy with where we are at, we always strive for more. I can't say that for ATL dudes cause y'all seem happy right now. 1995-2009. Nothing changed for you huh?
- skinny jeans? Ummmm NY is the fashion Captial of America. We have international fashion shows and NY fashion week is reknowned the world over.
-Back to females. I've seen atl chicks. If I ever want a chubby black chick I'll holla at you guys. If you ever wanna diversify your #@%/ets. You know where to go

laugh.gif
so true . They SWEAR that theyre the $%@# too
laugh.gif

lmao @ this dude keith.

laugh.gif
automatic forfeit

roll.gif

-Those artist you named are not the only ones from NY. You only named rap, that's not the only music out there and are doing fine with music. Your music havent been reinvented since Cash Money came out. NY stay getting reinvented. We're not happy with where we are at, we always strive for more. I can't say that for ATL dudes cause y'all seem happy right now. 1995-2009. Nothing changed for you huh?
-Back to females. I've seen atl chicks. If I ever want a chubby black chick I'll holla at you guys. If you ever wanna diversify your #@%/ets. You know where to go

Your not doing it in r&b neither so kill that. You say fat black chicks ninja get real shut up..... you sound like a herb ..... You can have your bulmiachick.... Their disgusting if you ask me....half of the shhh they call fashion is terrible.....if you like wearing women jeans by all means go ahead.....whatdoes that say about you....back to the women you have hood rats it's that simple....I didn't know Andre 3000, big boi, the df family, t.I., killermike, ludacris, jeezy were in cash money damn ???? Have you lived here from 95 till 09.... I doubt it..... NYC has not reinvinted nothing still the same bitterninjas trying to be better at everything but continue to take the L

lmao @ this dude keith.

laugh.gif
automatic forfeit

roll.gif

Your not doing it in r&b neither so kill that. You say fat black chicks ninja get real shut up..... you sound like a herb ..... You can have your bulmia chick.... Their disgusting if you ask me....half of the shhh they call fashion is terrible.....if you like wearing women jeans by all means go ahead.....what does that say about you....back to the women you have hood rats it's that simple....I didn't know Andre 3000, big boi, the df family, t.I., killer mike, ludacris, jeezy were in cash money damn ???? Have you lived here from 95 till 09.... I doubt it..... NYC has not reinvinted nothing still the same bitter ninjas trying to be better at everything but continue to take the L

Well I'm a say it again.

-FAT BLACK CHICKS AINT DOING IT.
-r&b is not the only music alos. Them dreads blocking constriction to your skull bwoi?
-And guess what? I love women's jeans on women.
-You naming names now?Ok lets start from the top down.
And I've been there almost every year from 95-09. Still wack

what you gotta say now variant %+@ rasta

What's wrong with dreads though ? And I'm not even a dreadhead, or would even look right in em
laugh.gif

Yall NY dudes are naturally competitive, I can dig that nh. But yall let the competitive shh get to yall's heads sometimes. My ex jump [ny slang ftw] usedto bring me up around her gay NY homey and dude would try to downplay me without even knowing who the hell I was. Then the cornballs who come down south andbrag about being from queenz, but still can't get the girls. That ain't every NYer though. ATL on the other hand has all them hatin !*$ tall-teewearing cats who go to the club to fight plus a plethora of ignorant ghetto hoodrats but so do us Houstonians. But it's w/e

Both cities are great, GREAT places if you can make it. That's anywhere...NYC is much more upscale though, so much $$$$ out there, yet so hard to get forsome people.

And motha $!$$ gentrification.

Back
Top Bottom