Atlantic Penny 2 Retros up on eastbay.com

Originally Posted by daglove20

You can still use the 20% off over $99 code for the all black penny's..unfortunately doesn't work for the Atlantics tho =(

LKS17CCB 20% off over $99
im on it, thanks for the info!!! $62 pennys cant beat it.

Order a size down. My white/atlantic blue pair is wider and a little under an inch longer than my black pair.

i wear a 9 and had to take a 8.5 in the atlantic blues and they fit to size, were a lil snug but fit fine just like any other 8.5

I gottem for $120 bucks...I had to cop these bring back great memories...and once I scuff them I'm ready to ball in them...best cop of the year so far.  

nike-air-penny-ii.jpg

Originally Posted by carlosjoel32

eastbay rep did yall receive ur shipment for the pennys today
We have not received a shipment in yet for the Atlantic Penny's.  Once we do, I will post an update.

They're hot! Want to cop theses for nostalgic reasons. Already spent too much over the past couple of months. Gonna wait till the price drops.

I still NEEEDDD these in a 9.5 but since its a restock i'll wait for a price drop. I think aot of people slept on these anyway

Iono why people are sayin 145 is a high price ... its retail. People def slept on these. Reseller are sellin for close to retail after shippin still ..

People fell asleep on these...I only heard they were out last week but scrambled to get a good deal. It feels like 1996 all over again.  

pennydrive.jpg

Do you remember?...Just bring it back.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BR1012

Did anyones pairs get shipped out today?

Copped mines from 'trends not too long ago... hope eastbay still has my size in a couple weeks when i get money though.

This is that two-pair kind of shoe.

Btw... the chick in your avi is type cute. Messin' with a red head myself and the broad is crazy.

hmmm....i have to hold off till a week or so till i get some loot to....hope they still have a size 14 then....yep...she nuts too...guess them broads are all the same..hahaha

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

i cant find the on eastbay

Just in case you have not found it yet, below is a link to the shoe:

http://www.eastbay.com/pr...H&coremetricsDo=true

Unfortunately, we have not received the shipment yet for these shoes.  I will keep checking on them and post an update once they come in stock.

they will for sure come in though right?  I ordered these the day this thread was made....and am more than a little bit anxious. 

Back
Top Bottom