ATTENTION ALL MY SEATTLE/WASHINGTON STATE NT'ERS.....HOUSE OF HOOPS SOUTHCENTER COMING IN MAY '10

SO I JUST WANTED TO LET ALL OF THE SEATTLE AND WASH. ST NT'ERS KNOW THAT HOUSE OF HOOPS WAS CONFIRMED YESTERDAY (2-10-10) TO OPEN AT THE SOUTHCENTER MALL IN MAY OF THIS YEAR. MY BOY IS ONE OF THE TWO MANAGERS AT FOOTLOCKER AND HE ASKED ME TODAY TO SPREAD THE WORD. DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SPOT FOR THIS TOPIC, BUT JUST WANTED TO PUT IT OUT THERE. PERSONALLY, I THINK THIS IS HUGE, ESPECIALLY FOR A SNEAKER CAT LIKE MYSELF. INTERESTED TO KNOW WHAT THE REST OF YA'LL THINK. ALSO, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST LET ME KNOW AND I CAN GET THE ANSWERS FOR YOU.

They better have some exclusives if they doing that. But man Southcenter.
frown.gif
Should be in Seattle maybe...

Its in southcenter because the Champs and Footlocker there are the two most profitable fl n champs in the westcoast.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

Its in southcenter because the Champs and Footlocker there are the two most profitable fl n champs in the westcoast.

EXACTLY, my dudes Footlocker does major #'s and I know Champs is right there with them. As far as exclusives go, he said that everything that the major HOH's get, they will get too. So I think this is gonna be real DOPE. Basically making it much easier to scoop those exclusive, limited kicks that never come out over here without paying reseller prices.

yeah, I think Southcenter is probably the best locale in this region.

I just wonder if the whole "House of Hoops" experiment has run its course..... my question is why not just send the HOH releases to the Foot Locker we already have? or is that what they plan on doing and Im misreading?

^ Isn't it pretty much along those lines? The way I see HOH is bascially a bump up in status. Store remodel, gets exclusive kicks and change the name. Peel all the nonsense aside and it's a FootLocker stocking exclusive (basketball) shoes/apparel.

so are they converting the Footlocker into a House of Hoops or just opening up a new store along side of footlocker and champs?

best location and about time, so many shoes we've missed out on or had too pay re-sellers price

Just heard about this. I just found a connect for HOH in NYC too lol. This is dope tho, Ive been emailing Nike asking for a HOH in Washington since the first HOH opened. Im not tryna take credit or nothin Im just saying its pretty cool that Nikes showin us Washington folks some love.

Originally Posted by Air JustinXI

so are they converting the Footlocker into a House of Hoops or just opening up a new store along side of footlocker and champs?

To help with some of the questions: The new HOH will be built inside of the current Footlocker. So from what Ive been told, they are going to knock out the back walls, extending it so that HOH will be towards the back of Footlocker. As far as hiring goes, I think the managers that are already running the Footlocker will manage HOH as well but dont quote me on that. When I find more info I will be sure to let you all know.

yeah, that's what i've heard too.  one of my boys works out of the bell square foot locker and he told me that he was moving over to the southcenter spot in a few weeks for a higher manager up position.

whaaaaat??? i lived in washington my whole life until the last year and a half. been goin to school in oklahoma. transfering back at the end of the year in may tho
smile.gif
just in timeeeee

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

^ Isn't it pretty much along those lines? The way I see HOH is bascially a bump up in status. Store remodel, gets exclusive kicks and change the name. Peel all the nonsense aside and it's a FootLocker stocking exclusive (basketball) shoes/apparel.
This

Many of the HOH stuff only sells because of the hype,  i mean really, all star foamposite lites? did any of you guys actually want these? CTK soldiers??? yes, there is a "hot" HOH shoe every once in a while, penny insole foam ones, but a majority of the stuff they will be getting is just items that you buy because you get so gassed over it. I remember going to HOH in LA and they had a plethora of stuff avail, and yet all i wanted was a Kobe Tee that they sold out of lol....

...i'm just sayin, it's nothing really to be too ecstatic over...some of the workers at that SC footlocker are good peoples, but i wouldn't be surprised if some of their ego's go up 10 fold when it's "official"

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

This

Many of the HOH stuff only sells because of the hype,  i mean really, all star foamposite lites? did any of you guys actually want these? CTK soldiers??? yes, there is a "hot" HOH shoe every once in a while, penny insole foam ones, but a majority of the stuff they will be getting is just items that you buy because you get so gassed over it. I remember going to HOH in LA and they had a plethora of stuff avail, and yet all i wanted was a Kobe Tee that they sold out of lol....

...i'm just sayin, it's nothing really to be too ecstatic over...some of the workers at that SC footlocker are good peoples, but i wouldn't be surprised if some of their ego's go up 10 fold when it's "official"

I wanted the red pair
ohwell.gif

still do.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom