ATTENTION ALL MY SEATTLE/WASHINGTON STATE NT'ERS.....HOUSE OF HOOPS SOUTHCENTER COMING IN MAY '10

They start construction like around the 25th of May.. Store wont be open til like late June or early July..

Crap, I wanted to grab some of those Ray Allen Team Flights releasing this weekend...

whats the deal with Southcenter gettinga Sheiks(or is it Shieks?)?  Im all for sneaker stores, but Champs, Foot Locker, Foot Action, and Now Shieks/Sheiks?  OD

There is no such thing as an OD of sneaker spots lol theres shiekhs at alderwood too just got the copper foamposites there and they are gettin eggplants in too

is sheikkhs legit? they had Lebron 7 dunkmans but not my size, and they seemed to have alot of stuff but none in my size, didnt wanna chance it til i researched em a little bit though

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

is sheikkhs legit? they had Lebron 7 dunkmans but not my size, and they seemed to have alot of stuff but none in my size, didnt wanna chance it til i researched em a little bit though
[color= rgb(153, 255, 0)]Yes they are definitely legit. They've been around for a while now, more known in CA though. Just recently fortunately for us, they started opening up shops here.[/color]

brandon roy is gonna be there for the opening!!! makes sense coz he's from the area! talked to the guy working there and he said that they'd have most of the previously released shoes (rice, usc kobe's, etc) i'm excited! gonna take a road trip to check it out when it opens! haha

I saw the HOH Wall up yesterday. Talked with some of the guys there and they said that they should be open the 4th of July weekend.

Was in the store today and the guys there said that Brandon Roy is confirmed to make an appearance. They are having a soft opening on 7/1 and then on 7/2 they will have B-Roy in the store. The guys were pretty cool and told me there is a lot of shoes in the back. They said a lot of it is older stuff. I hope they have something special for the release.

Was in the store today and the guys there said that Brandon Roy is confirmed to make an appearance. They are having a soft opening on 7/1 and then on 7/2 they will have B-Roy in the store. The guys were pretty cool and told me there is a lot of shoes in the back. They said a lot of it is older stuff. I hope they have something special for the release.

What time is Roy coming there? Anyone else making an appearance? Nate Robinson maybe?

house-of-hoops-south-center.jpg

I can't wait for the soft opening. Guys at the store told me they will be having some pairs of the BINs for sale. They said they just got them in and will sell them on the 1st. I guess that's their soft opening. I wonder if they will have anything nice for the grand opening.

Back
Top Bottom