ATTENTION NT ADMINISTRATORS YOU NEED TO HANDLE THIS PROBLEM******

I'm using Firefox + Adblock Plus + Noscript with Mcafee as an overall antivirus and spyblock. Might be OD to some of you but I'll never have to worryabout formatting my HDDs ever again.

Originally Posted by doosta45

My work computer just got hit with 34 malware/spyware/viruses. Time to look for a new job
frown.gif

Damn.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

I'm using Firefox + Adblock Plus + Noscript with Mcafee as an overall antivirus and spyblock. Might be OD to some of you but I'll never have to worry about formatting my HDDs ever again.

Fixed.

I'm using Firefox + Adblock Plus + Noscript with Mcafee as an overall antivirus and spyblock. Might be OD to some of you but I'll never have to worry about formatting my HDDs ever again.

It's 2010. That's basic stuff you're using. I'm downright shocked at how many people browse the web without security programs.

There are free programs (Avira, Comodo, etc.) that have protected my PC just as well as paid programs used to (Norton).

It's pretty crazy. Kaspersky notifies me of the different viruses and trojans underneath.

i lost all my music due to this crap.

damn virus thing wouldnt let me DO ANYTHING so i had to start my comp over from scratch. smh

got a mac =)

but this is the reason why i keep ABP and everything else on too, i feel bad that NT wont get advertisement revenue from me to go towards charity, but im notrisking all my files and documents

how do i use this noscript add on. i dled but its got my nt and my youtube looking all weird

My Mcafee was not functioning for some reason and i got hit with this virus FROM NIKETALK. I spent 3 hrs yesterday trying to get rid of it. Thankfullyeverything is good now.

Anyone know of any free programs we can use to block this?

NT got me good this morning. AND it was on my work computer. We have an outside network/tech guy we use and I had to call him in. Cost my company $350 for himto come in and clean this crap up. My boss is heated at me. Stupid stupid stupid.

My mcafee just block a virus. Whats going on with yuku?

Everytime I come on NT, I get a window that pops up and disappears and then my comp freezes.

i'm just using adblock plus. i had that noscript but i took it off.
is adblock plus the main one i'd need in order to not catch one of these viruses again?

and yeah once that malware is on my comp my mcafee would disappear and i would pretty much not be able to do anything

I caught one of those redirect viruses on NT a week ago..wasted me a couple hrs removing it because I don't use an anti virus. Had to manually remove itfrom registry.

Back
Top Bottom