ATTN: alphaproject; JORDAN 1 DESIGN DEVELOPMENT QUERY

Alpha, that is simply beautiful and amazing. Your talent should take you far, reach for your dreams dude.......sweet
"ask NaS, he don't want it with Hov......NO"

nice read.
----------------------------------
RIP Chick Hearn
I hate smarks.
Don't question the methods; accept the results.
"You're only as good as your critics say you aren't." - Anonymous

alpha that is SO INCREDIBLE, and you are SO TALENTED.
whats amazing to me is that not only can you design an incredible looking shoe, but you have a good sense about how it would be put together!

MORE KRAZYNICE SAMPLE CLOTHING COMING 8/12 STAY TUNED!! WWW.KRAZYNICE.COM

Sneaks - here's your link:
SneaksMcgee46's version

Pretty nice...
----------------------------------
RIP Chick Hearn
I hate smarks.
Don't question the methods; accept the results.
"You're only as good as your critics say you aren't." - Anonymous

Thank god I checked the Jordan forum today. Crap, i just crapped my pants. Sweet AP, you serve as an inspiration to all shoe heads who want to become a designer one day. Thank you.
You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you. - Blume

i didnt get a chance to read the whole story behind it, but i really like that fila piece

:::looks at it again

WOW

that is like a 2010 version of OG fila tennis or fila fitness..... :wow:
eek.gif

[size=+2][table][email protected][/table][/size][h3]LEGIT LIST[/h3]​

It's nice to see another Niketalker interesting in designing. I'm currently a student at Parsons School of Design in NYC and I plan on taking Fashion once I finish my foundation year.

jumpman, the 3 is my favorite Jordan, if I had the time I would do one, but for now I am too busy, maybe someday...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

im relatively new here alpha, and ive never seen any of your past designs....but that Jordan right there is just...it just leaves me speechless. it just makes me wonder where Jordan Brand could be if it were in the hands of more talented designers like yourself.

PS: for those of you who have his old sketches, would any of you mind sending them to me? id realy appreciate it....drop me a line at [email protected]
In memory of the greatest play-by-play broadcaster in sports history...Chick Hearn.
Everything has to end, you'll soon find, we're outta time, left to watch it all unwind
Everything falls apart, even the people who never frown eventually break down
[table]RAIDER NATION[/table]

I seen most of Alphas work too and he never ceases to amaze me even if I don't really like the shoe. Markers then photshop thats skills. I would love to see the Jordan line start over with this shoe being the first and let him do the rest all the way up to 18. He should be at the top of the JB designers when it comes to Jordans. We been getting crap since Jordan XIV.
"I don't wanna be another Mike, or Magic, or Bird. Kobe Bryant is fine with me." - Kobe Bryant

can somebody e-mail me alpha's old stuff too? [email protected]
[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]​

[table][tr][td] NikeTalk News Ticker              Air Jordan VI Boot Black/Varsity Red, Hyper Blue/Yellow, Grey/Orange 8.31.02 $135[/td] [/tr][/table]​

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]​

that would be ill if they stopped at jordan XX or somethin....and the re-released every jordan up to XI with a new school twist on them, starting with this one
aim:ShuGuru314wanted: Jordan XIII white/navy/flint size 12wanted: Jordan IV white/chrome

Alpha, what do you do for living? Are there any jobs for designer out there, and how much do they pay?
MIRO #25

Alpha is a shoe designer for Fila. thats all i know.
You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you. - Blume

As ADAN said above...if someone can maybe even post some of his older designs...I would LOVE to see them and be stupefied!
Don't Sweat The Technique

^^ manifest already has...

AP, why hasnt Nike dropped by your house with a suitcase of unmarked bills?
" Make me mad enough -- Condom off, Spit in ya wife, Now she gotta new son, Freeway -- A true gun."

Great great job, ever since your sketch for the shox 2004 which had a tremendous logo and such a nice design, I kept your pics on my hd because I think your designs rock.

If you make stuff like you showed us here in just one hour, then there is nothing esle left then to congratulate you on your skills and your tremendous ideas.

I'm sure with a little perseverance, you will make it into the shoe design world.

Keep going!

Chill
Representin Brussels Belgium to the fullest
Now everybody talking bout they blastin, hmmmIs you bustin steel or is you flashin? HmmmTalkin out your....
****Been a local user since june 2000, only took up time to register at ezboard not so long ago, so don't even come up calling me a newbie****

just looked at this post, all i can say is wow. that is a beautiful design, you are my new idol
"Me fails English, thats unpossible."

Back
Top Bottom