ATTN: alphaproject; JORDAN 1 DESIGN DEVELOPMENT QUERY

VERY NICE!

Still think your Kobeposite is your best design though hehe...
[table]GO GiANTS![/table][table]49ers in 03![/table]

dmxmj, I am a footwear designer, and sure there are design jobs out there. We get paid pretty well, let's just leave it at that...

ooooo
from now until infinity let icons be by-gones...

Just wanted to say great job once again, and I'm looking out seeing more of your stuff.

Beter watch out, we know Nike is checking. You don't want to see any of your ideas get stolen here. (and I can speak from experience (99%))

DRT representing Holland.

Thanks Alpha. I have always wanted to be an industrial designer. I would probably go to Boston College, or Princeton. You know, I want to be a designer, but I also want to play college basketball. I would love to design footwear and vehicles. I am probably going to enter a car design contest next year from motortrend.com. You should check it out. This years contest is over tommorow, but they have them every year. You could really score some big price as a profesional designer. Nice design once again, I can't wait to see you make another one.
MIRO #25

sum1 post all his creations and make sketches of all jordans1-18 with a twist,it would only take like 15 hours and also i dont like the presto toe

Hey Alpha, do you mind if I model one of your shoes in 3d. I just started to learn Rhino 3d. Just wondering. Also Im not sure if I want to pursue industrial design. Just wondering what kind of skills should i have?
You guys have it real easy. I never had it like this where I grew up. But I send my kids here because the fact is you go to one of the best schools in the country: Rushmore. Now, for some of you it doesn't matter. You were born rich and your going to stay rich. But here's my advice to the rest of you: Take dead aim on the rich boys. Get them in the crosshairs and take them down. Just remember, they can buy anything but they can't buy backbone. Don't let them forget it. Thank you. - Blume

archeever, feel free to model it, good luck... dmxmj, if you end up going to BC, hit me up...

ooooo

wow thats real good. good @#%$
'probly think i wont murder you the way i smilebut...ima take alotta shots, A.I. style'*WANTED*DS or VNDS cool greys,w/b xi, black red XVI 10.5 or [email protected]- dizberonald

AP,

WOW... Super translation/imagination/creative design skills.

You never cease to amaze anyone on this board. Thank you for your contribution.

MixxMSTRMike
Retrokid.com Staff

hey, my dad went to nc state too. haha kinda unrelated. did u go to nc state while torry holt played there or did u kno him?
ATTACK OF THE CHUBB CHUBBS!! THEY STOLE MY NAME

Yeah, I was there at the same time as TH. Didn't know him, but I played ball with him a couple of times...

ooooo

very ill.... i dont go to the Jordan forum often... but things like this make me want to come here MORE...

Alphaproject.... that is just amazing.... thank you.... *walks off stunned*

peace
[table][tr][td]
[email protected][tr][td]
Wanted Vintage
Dunks, Vandals, AF1
Size 11.5 or 12
[td]
Wanted
AF1 Atmos
Size 11.5 or 12
[td]
Wanted
Stussy Dunk
Size 12
[td]
Wanted
AF1 3M Snake
Size 11.5 or 12
[/td]
[/td]​
[/td]​
[/td]
[/tr]
[/td][/tr][/table]​

That's real talent man. You should seriously consider trying to get an internship @ Nike HQ.

He has been offered an internship there already man. Nike is great and all as far as the prestige of the name, but it is not neccessarily where the money is. Also he has the opportunity at fila to turn the whole friggin company around! Good luck alpha.

holy ish! damn clean man! if i can use profanity on NT, ill use it in a good way to complement this shoe! damn good job!!!! $%#%#$%#$%#$#$#@##$^$#%$

d-ray
There's a passage I got memorized, seems appropriate for this situation: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in thename of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." "Jules Winnfield (Pulp Fiction)"

I can't believe I'd never seen this post before...

what, you got, AP, is a gift!

That design is 54.35 times better than that Nu Retro Jordan that they came out with.

I wonder what you would have come up with for a low cut Jordan I, Nu Retro or otherwise.

Thanks.
i may just be a rook, but i play the sneaker game on a chessboard....

whoever made those sweet sweet shoes please email me sum more pics please [email protected] and wow
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

i think that is a very good desgin alpha nice job........its been a LONG time since ive visited NT i just kinda ran out of money and i wasnt interested in lookin at shoes i couldnt buy but im back lol

Back
Top Bottom