Audi, BMW ad war taken to the streets of Southern California

BMW's M3's and M5's are untouchable as of now. But Audi's S line is still appreciated.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

BMW beats audi everytime
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

BMW>______

+1 for BMW and KayCurrency

Audi should just stick to throwing subliminal Jabs at Lexus....Because BMW aint going!...Easyyyy
I knew you were gonna make an appearance in this thread...
tired.gif

Audi and Lexus have been going hard at each other too. When Lexus came out with the LS that can park itself, Audi made a commercial of an A4 making a 180degree sliding turn into a parking space and it said something like "For drivers who can park their own cars." Then Lexus made a commercial with anIS making the same sliding turn into a space and it said "Can park itself... if you want it to" or something like that. Now Audi is going hard intheir Q5 commercials showing a sea of tan Lexus RXs and saying "Identity theft can happen to anyone."

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the Subway AD

but realtalk, those choosing bmw is just looking @ the brand.

the 335 still has my heart tho but Audi S8 > 7 anyday.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif

BMW>______

+1 for BMW and KayCurrency

Audi should just stick to throwing subliminal Jabs at Lexus....Because BMW aint going!...Easyyyy
I knew you were gonna make an appearance in this thread...
tired.gif

Who didnt?
pimp.gif

Ever since the B5 S4, Audi has been playing catch up with BMW. Even with their V8, they still couldn't dethrone the I6 on the E46 M3.

Originally Posted by wj4

Ever since the B5 S4, Audi has been playing catch up with BMW. Even with their V8, they still couldn't dethrone the I6 on the E46 M3.

Thank you.

Audi had to come up with ANOTHER line (RS) to compete with the M-division because the S-line wasn't cutting it.

All the people coming in here talking about how Audi is king sh*t and people buy BMW for the badge have never driven EITHER vehicle. BMW has some of the bestdriving dynamics of any marque out there. In my honest opinion, I feel like poseurs drive Audis because they can't handle a RWD vehicle.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by wj4

Thank you.

Audi had to come up with ANOTHER line (RS) to compete with the M-division because the S-line wasn't cutting it.

All the people coming in here talking about how Audi is king sh*t and people buy BMW for the badge have never driven EITHER vehicle. BMW has some of the best driving dynamics of any marque out there. In my honest opinion, I feel like poseurs drive Audis because they can't handle a RWD vehicle.
I also find it funny how a 3 series is dubbed a girl's car here on NT. I know plenty of people who make 6 figure incomes that drive 330'sand 335's, the difference is that they don't spend 95% of their money on car payments.

There was a time when Audi made their BMW counterpart at a lower price, but now it has surpassed the BMW price and with BMW's 4 year/50,000 mileswarranty..it's kinda hard to compete.

The current M3 will be the last of the dying breed however, I fear. With future plans of BMW going the AMG route with F/I the M's...I'm not sure howthings will pan out.

Audi's are nice cruisers, but not a real driver's car IMO (with the exception of the R8 probably). I've driven A4, S4, RS4, and the TT before andthey were great, but feels boring to drive..kinda like Benz's.

lol Kay you know im just messin with you my man.

audis got the sexy body right now though.

Back
Top Bottom