Audi Quattro Concept for 2015? (slotted between TTRS & R8?)

Can you really compare an RS3 to an M5?

On the inside they are both similar in terms of space + a new RS3 sportback is like $90 around my way which would get you a 2-3 yr old M5 - its not like im comparing it to a 911 GT3. I still dont know why someone would buy an RS3 when you can get an R32 for $30 less or an RS4 for $10k more!

I still dont know why someone would buy an RS3 when you can get an R32 for $30 less or an RS4 for $10k more!

That is like asking why get a TSX when you can get an Accord, why get an ES when you can get a Camry, why get a Mustang GT when you can get a Boss 302 for $8k more and why get a Boss 302 when the Shelby GT500 is $8k more than that, etc.... I could go on.

Been in the market looking at the S5 as the primary contender but I may just hold off and wait till this comes out. I would like to know the price point though because if its around 100k i think I will pass. 60K im definitely game.

Been in the market looking at the S5 as the primary contender but I may just hold off and wait till this comes out. I would like to know the price point though because if its around 100k i think I will pass. 60K im definitely game.

The TT RS starts at $58k so this will likely be much more than that. I say get the S5 now if possible.
Is there any way to get the RS5 front on the S5 though? The regular S5 front is kind of plain, pretty much slightly modified A5.
2utgb3o.jpg

Last edited:
The TT RS starts at $58k so this will likely be much more than that. I say get the S5 now if possible.
Is there any way to get the RS5 front on the S5 though? The regular S5 front is kind of plain, pretty much slightly modified A5.
2utgb3o.jpg

I meant to say 60-80K im definitely in the game. I was thinking of getting the S5 in the very near future but the more i think about it the more I may push it back a year or so and come that time this will be right around the corner

If that is your budget I'd definitely skip over the S5 and get an RS5. The V8 is worth it and it sucks that the S5 has a supercharged V6 now.

On the inside they are both similar in terms of space + a new RS3 sportback is like $90 around my way which would get you a 2-3 yr old M5 - its not like im comparing it to a 911 GT3. I still dont know why someone would buy an RS3 when you can get an R32 for $30 less or an RS4 for $10k more!

I'm guessing you don't live in the States?

If that is your budget I'd definitely skip over the S5 and get an RS5. The V8 is worth it and it sucks that the S5 has a supercharged V6 now.

That is a big reason Ive been putting it off Ive actually considered buying a 2011 S5 just because it has the V8 plus I would avoid a good bit of the depreciation that you get hit with buying a new car.

That's not a bad plan, get a used S5 for around $35k and then see where the Quattro Concept goes in a couple of years and then trade up to it.

I dunno bout this one... looks way too blocky/bulbus...seems like it has some American influence in its design.

That's not a bad plan, get a used S5 for around $35k and then see where the Quattro Concept goes in a couple of years and then trade up to it.

You know where to get a used 2011 S5 for 35K? Give me the info. All the ones I have been seeing are like 45-50k shoot ive seen alot of 2011's going for 60k which isnt bad but i would pull the trigger on 35k with low miles ina heartbeat.

Last edited:
You know where to get a used 2011 S5 for 35K? Give me the info. All the ones I have been seeing are like 45-50k shoot ive seen alot of 2011's going for 60k which isnt bad but i would pull the trigger on 35k with low miles ina heartbeat.

Oh my fault, I was looking at an '09, not an '11. Audi has a pretty good resale value, especially the S and RS models so yeah you'd have to get an '09 for around $35k. Again, my apologies on the confusion.

Oh my fault, I was looking at an '09, not an '11. Audi has a pretty good resale value, especially the S and RS models so yeah you'd have to get an '09 for around $35k. Again, my apologies on the confusion.

Yea i figured it was something like that unless you had the ultimate hook up. The resale value is almost too good hardly any depreciation in the first year.

That Audi sign needs to be back on that huge mouth of a grill this concept car has for me to cop.

Kind of disappointed, side profile looks like a TC hatch.

Front fascia on the older concept looks better too.

Back
Top Bottom