Audi Quattro Concept for 2015? (slotted between TTRS & R8?)

:lol: Actually looks like a more brute TT and funny enough, Audi wants it to compete against the 911, which they also own.

Audi is working to deliver a baby R8 that is also a mid-engine cruiser that offers Quattro AWD. And the good news is that it is suppose to be in the $60k range so about half the price of the R8. Problem is that you will likely only get around 300-360 hp from either a 2.5T or the supercharged 3.0T engine that Audi uses in everything but the R8. But look for a coupe and a convertible to be available for the Audi R5.

A awd small car with a 360 hp mid engine .

That's going to be fast

Last edited:
That is practically the TTRS, which I think has been discussed here as well. TTRS retailed for $57k-$58k that also has 360hp with it's 2.5L I5.

Seems redundant to have a practically exact same car at the same pricepoint, power, specs, etc... with just a different body.

Last edited:
It's a camaro with a kick in the rear

LL

That is practically the TTRS, which I think has been discussed here as well. TTRS retailed for $57k-$58k that also has 360hp with it's 2.5L I5.

Seems redundant to have a practically exact same car at the same pricepoint, power, specs, etc... with just a different body.
The R5 is going to be MID engine, The ttrs engine is in the front

The R5 is going to be MID engine, The ttrs engine is in the front

And it's still going to be $60k? They'd have to pretty much steal Caymans platform and boxer engine for the car to work at that retail price but then they'd have to make it AWD. Going to have to see it to believe it.

Also is this the same project that was a concept several years ago then abandoned and then restarted and then abandoned? And now it's on again?

Last edited:
Looks like a dodge challenger from the back and a Hyundai Volt from the front lol

^ now that looks more like an audi.
Not some forced focus group designed bs

Audi just needs to make their R8's faster. It's a nice car, but for the price of the V10 model, performance isn't great. One reason why I'm not interested anymore.

What? R8 V10+ is slow for the price? In comparison to what? ZR1 and GTR? New Stingray? Camaro ZL1, Mustang GT500?

550hp, 0-60 in 3.3sec, AWD luxury coupe is slow?

Cheaper and faster than the SLS and Ferrari California. Faster than the V12 Vantage and GT3. Cheaper than a Gallardo and just as fast. And none of those are AWD and the R8 is actually drivable on a day to day basis w/o snapping your spine. The R8 is actually a more livable and cheaper Gallardo.

Back
Top Bottom