Audi R8 or Lamborghini Gallardo?

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Murray497

i was told by my family friend who owns a lambo "you get your enjoyment from driving it to and from the repair shop". I'll take the R8, along with Audi's engineering, service, and reliability.

laugh.gif

I can only speak from personal experience. my family has had three audis, and the service has been top-notch. i'd love for you to elaborate. 
i also think the car choice reflects the desired image of the driver. subtle elegance>fruity paint jobs.

i was told by my family friend who owns a lambo "you get your enjoyment from driving it to and from the repair shop". I'll take the R8, along with Audi's engineering, service, and reliability.

laugh.gif

I can only speak from personal experience. my family has had three audis, and the service has been top-notch. i'd love for you to elaborate. 
i also think the car choice reflects the desired image of the driver. subtle elegance>fruity paint jobs.

Audi makes the gallardos......

laugh.gif

Audi makes the gallardos......

The R8 is ill hopefully we are talking about the 5.2 v10 R8.

I'd have to go with the Lamborghini at the end of the day. The thrust control is crazy.

The R8 is ill hopefully we are talking about the 5.2 v10 R8.

I'd have to go with the Lamborghini at the end of the day. The thrust control is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom