Audi S4 Yay or Nay?

Yay. Have you driven one? Get the manual. Their gear boxes are epic. They shift so nice.

Yay. Have you driven one? Get the manual. Their gear boxes are epic. They shift so nice.

S4s are dope. Not sure about the maintenance though.

Are they auto or are they DSG? If it's DSG, you might want to reconsider. Manual is probably more fun, but DSG>Manual for performance easily.

S4s are dope. Not sure about the maintenance though.

Are they auto or are they DSG? If it's DSG, you might want to reconsider. Manual is probably more fun, but DSG>Manual for performance easily.

Not a fan of Audi, but I will say that it would be incredibly lame to get an auto S4.

Not a fan of Audi, but I will say that it would be incredibly lame to get an auto S4.

the V8 was...OK

you should look into other cars. it was a fine car, but audis are maintenance queens. there are better cars out there.

the V8 was...OK

you should look into other cars. it was a fine car, but audis are maintenance queens. there are better cars out there.

I work on VW/Audi's everyday and the S4 is a nice car but the RS4 is even more 
pimp.gif

Dude, you may as well hand in your balls when they hand over the keys to your automatic s4. Okay, so it isn't that serious...but why anyone would even entertain the idea of getting an automatic s4 is beyond me. The whole point of buying a car like that is the driving experience, no? Why cheapen it?

Dude, you may as well hand in your balls when they hand over the keys to your automatic s4. Okay, so it isn't that serious...but why anyone would even entertain the idea of getting an automatic s4 is beyond me. The whole point of buying a car like that is the driving experience, no? Why cheapen it?

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

this is true though.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

this is true though.

when your S4 is your only ride and you have a family and baby seats in the back. You do not want a manual car.

you fanboys are too addicted with the masculinity of a manual transmission.

when your S4 is your only ride and you have a family and baby seats in the back. You do not want a manual car.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

honestly who has a s4 with newborn babies?
you cant even drive the car how you want to.

Originally Posted by mases apprentice

honestly who has a s4 with newborn babies?
you cant even drive the car how you want to.

... why not. people have a4's with baby seats? the s4 is the exact same size. just with different suspension/brakes/and engine. people will pay more for it. and the new S4's come with DCT.

DCT >

... why not. people have a4's with baby seats? the s4 is the exact same size. just with different suspension/brakes/and engine. people will pay more for it. and the new S4's come with DCT.

DCT >

I've had two Audis. I have an 08 rs4, I love it. Before that was a 2003 1.8t a4, loved that as well. I'd recommend Audi. Repairs are costly though. I would look for one with less than 40k miles if at all possible.

Back
Top Bottom