Aug 30 Super Smackdown LIVE 8pm - Orton vs Christian Cage Match, Cena vs Barrett, Punk vs Khali

Del Rio vs Hunico is going to be very interesting tomorrow night. Hunico hasn't been in a match that has lasted more than a few minutes, but since tomorrow's match is for the title, I'm assuming they'll have to go at least 10 minutes. I don't know if he'll hold up very well.

nvm
smokin.gif

The tag champs coming out individually doesn't work.  Air Boom.  I kind of like that.
McGuillicutty still got the backwards hat 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

YO

Michael McGillicutty, who is the grandson of Larry "The Axe" Hennig and the son of "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig, has been tweeting to fans over the last few days about why he doesn't use his real-name, Joe Hennig.
He re-tweeted the following message from a fan: "Joe Hennig > Michael McGillicutty, RT if you agree, the Hennig name should still be remembered!"

He then tweeted the following:

"For everyone tweeting about my name: The Hennig name will be remembered no matter what my name is.

"Just get ready to witness the next generation and see why we ARE the greatest wrestling family of all time!

"@xxDuke4Everxx: Just remember to never forget where you came from and who you are
smile.gif
NEVER"

WrestlingInc.com exclusively reported earlier today that McGillicutty suggested to John Laurinaitis that he use his real name last week. He was apparently told something along the lines of, "When you start performing like a Hennig, you can be a Hennig."

DAMN
laugh.gif

Ahhhhhhh King dropping the boring bomb again LOL

"It's a Stupershow with Otunga & McGillicutty, these guys put me to sleep" LOL

And Air Boom is a stupid name

send these lames back to fcw.
and PLEASE get kelly kelly off my tv screen.

i've never been irked by a diva but like most diva's in the wwe now, she doesn't deserve to be getting tv time.

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

YO

WrestlingInc.com exclusively reported earlier today that McGillicutty suggested to John Laurinaitis that he use his real name last week. He was apparently told something along the lines of, "When you start performing like a Hennig, you can be a Hennig."

DAMN
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Otunga looking like he wanted to $#%^ Lawler.

I just realized this tag team division revival means more horribly mixed theme mashups.

That's the first thing I enjoyed Otunga doing in over a year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I missed something?

When was HuniSin Cara given a title match?

And King is almost as annoying ripping Otunga and McGillicutty as he is with the Vicki Guerrero fat jokes.

Kofi seems to have really stepped his game up. He seems much crisper in the ring, and he's really hitting some nice high spots.

Back
Top Bottom