** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Honestly, with JBs track record to %%!# people over this is expected......my man got altitude 13s a month in advance... remeber how military 4s popped up 1 - 2 months in advance? remeber aqua 8s a month in advance..... those "web" exclusive fire red spizikes are sittin in footlockers by me...... the thunder/lighting 4s...... some stores got pairs....... fools campin for a week for "titanium" 23s.... UNCs look 99% the same..... come on people......
Got a point there, I'm hoping the True Blues come up, def apair I want to cop. Willing to wait a 2-3 months tho...

Checked my local foot, all they have left for those 20$ jerseys is a fwe JP losman Bills (which he's not even there anymore) & a Mcnabb 3xl. If any1wants that Mcnabb let me know, I'm heading there 2morrow.

like i said, just LMK

28wgzo3.jpg

Originally Posted by THE FAME

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
at dudes buyin the hype on tb3s....... they will hit the US just wait....
I doubt it man.
The JB schedule is pretty full.
in terms of what? honestly if you dont think these will hit the US at some point and time your just tryin to justify payin over retail....... (not sayin you, just in general)

I am an employee at FinishLine and so far we have no word of the True Blues releasing.
And who said I copped?
eyes.gif

But if you think they will release in the US then go ahead and play the waiting game.
But if you lose it will be costly.

cris- nice score on those, i missed out on the olympic's a while back, are they S or XS?

really glad to have these, one of my favorite prod 2 and so nice in person, not bad for 85 bucks think ima order some just blue laces off fully laced for emnow

Back
Top Bottom