** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

^sweet
pimp.gif
but that pic on the medial has to go

^ dope lebrons

Dope Pick ups!

i ordered my TB's off flightclub today....i'll pay over retail, i'm not taking any chances...

23icos7.png

Whats good Niketalk! Words can't even describe how I feel after I opened the box on the left. This is probably the biggest steal I'll ever get in life.On the real I feel bad...LOL! Here's my quick story I was on Ebay like always looking for shoes, at the time Foamposites when I stumbled upon the Prosimmediately I bidded on them. However I noticed the seller had a couple other pairs of shoes. I noticed no one was bidding on any of them so I was like atfirst do you combine shipping so he was like yeah. Then the next day I was thinking to myself let me see if this dude, will take a offer on the four pairs Iwas interested, so I asked him how much for all 4 pairs and he says $500 SHIPPED!
roll.gif
I was thinking to myself like are you F**KIN SERIOUS I was gonna tell him I'd give him $600 in my had if he asked to shoot him a offer...I knowme being a cheap B, LOL! I told the guy its a DEAL, which was Sunday. He ships out Monday its here TUESDAY! WOW!
pimp.gif
Whats so crazy is the box was 21 LBS just imagined how much it cost him to ship.On the real this is like the BIGGEST HEIST in my life. Realtalk SHOUT TO THE SELLER for keeping his word and being so legit. I still feel a little strangegetting these 4 pairs for this cheap. On the real these all together are probably like close to a grand plus. The White/Blacks 11s are DS, the Breds are VNDS,Foamposites look DS, and the 17s are NDS. Sorry for all the typing but I'm like in DISBELIEF!
eek.gif
Oh yeah please excuse the mess on my bed was tryna get some cleaning done. Ohyeah all 13 expect for the Breds which are 12.5.

Look @ that vintage sports heat
eek.gif

question for all, where is every1 getting these "action figure" kicks? dude got like 8 of em' & i've seen a few other people post thesetiny lil' kicks

Jays4Days - that's awesome man, congrats! I'm glad they're all size 13, bc if they were 11.5 or 12 I'd be real jealous
laugh.gif

^^^LOL! On the real I was thinking about it but I was like NAHH...I'll never find prices like that ever.

Over the last two weeks: $260 total.

Retail ($145, got 'em in NJ, no tax) for my first pair of AM95s; I love the colorway. $115 shipped for the Black/Red XIIIs, word tososmoove.

Shameless plug: Size 9 DS Lobsters in B/S. Check it out.

^ Busy no doubt....size 9 there for sale?
nerd.gif

Thunderchunk: uhm.....any chance one of those Chicago Bulls beanie for sale?
pimp.gif

Nice come-up on the last page, what a steal and cot damnit, FlipJays very nice Bron-Bron 7's.... sigh,,,,

Originally Posted by GratefulKicks

Trainer ID...homage to Bo and Johnny Mac...
nice job on the ID's, how's the materials n quality? i wanna get some of the colorways i have sitting in my locker.
Originally Posted by Jays4Day23
very nice deal you got there!
pimp.gif

Flint/Flipjays/Sho3tym - nice pickup on those VII's

just got these in.....#2 off the "list"
banana.gif

no double boxing FTL
smh.gif

Apologies to all that are still watiting on mine due to the postal problems we've been having but my pair rocked up today......

c893585be103562814a93bfd61298bb27137e1b.pjpg

Actually quite pleased with them, may have to go another pair.........

MLKs on the way later on this week too with a bit of luck

Back
Top Bottom