** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

laugh.gif

Enjoy the NBHD shirt Kev
Chill day in the bay....Lunar Trainers one of most comfortable shoes i've had in a LONG time.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

rayray3thousand where'd you get them unopened boxes?!
pimp.gif

card shop by my house... $5 each! no joke... they aren't worth much but you really can't beat that nostalgic feeling you get opening those packs
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

2/21 CDP.....dont care for them much....got a good deal. Selling both.....sz 9

$85 Shipped a piece...
$155 for the whole pack....PM Me
^ Tsk tsk tsk...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

^^^ them Yeezy's look mad glowing in the dark, if they were cheaper i would cop...just to much for what they are though

I know the yeezy's are alot but I don't regret what I spent on my pair. I feel in a few years these are going to be worth alot more than what I paidfor them. They're a bit hyped but I have yet to see someone wearing them around in Central Florida.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I know the yeezy's are alot but I don't regret what I spent on my pair. I feel in a few years these are going to be worth alot more than what I paid for them. They're a bit hyped but I have yet to see someone wearing them around in Central Florida.

lol thats cuz they're ugly...

but thats JUST MY OPINION.

Originally Posted by Martini555

^^^ them Yeezy's look mad glowing in the dark, if they were cheaper i would cop...just to much for what they are though

I fully agree bruh. I really wanted that cream colored pair and was willing to pay retail, but I don't make lines and I missed out. There's no wayI'm paying $600 or more on a pair of kicks that don't fly. lol

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

I know the yeezy's are alot but I don't regret what I spent on my pair. I feel in a few years these are going to be worth alot more than what I paid for them. They're a bit hyped but I have yet to see someone wearing them around in Central Florida.

Exactly, that's your opinion just like some of the stuff you may have I may think is hideous, but that's MY OPINION.

yea, what's the deal with people posting their pickups only to say they are for sale. maybe we will get this one locked too...

21981ad.gif

Exactly, that's your opinion just like some of the stuff you may have I may think is hideous, but that's MY OPINION.

what part of central fl u located????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

what part of central fl u located????
nerd.gif

Orlando

Originally Posted by daflashjhead

..not a fan of yeezy's
Cosign. Im still tryin to figure out the paying-600+ for-some-fugly-Pink-Kanye-West -joints thing.

Personally I think there are alot better shoes for the money.

Back
Top Bottom