** AUGUST 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 5 months left to 2009! how time has passed! (NO PIC QUOTING) **.

Some powerwall 360's
372434993.jpg

Disgruntled employee + Faulty scanner and/or not being in the system=Free Complex

More Coverage on Official Kid Cudi Thread
http://niketalk.com/topic/190972?page=1

Oh Yeah it was at Pembroke Lakes Mall Ecko Store so go there nd try to buy it see if its free

Originally Posted by Green Ice 05

All brand new. Love the prices.
  • Chambray VII. [
    eyes.gif
    @ the Raptor VII's from the pack. ] - $130.00
  • '09 True Blue 3's - $140.00
  • Asia Kobe III - $50.00 [Very comfortable. Will be used for ball]
  • Second set Purple Foams - $160.00
Can't wait for the Bo Jackson's to drop.

Ebay???? if not how prices r straight steal

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ksneaks010

Originally Posted by jmoney45

Originally Posted by s0ldOut

2/21 CDP.....dont care for them much....got a good deal. Selling both.....sz 9

$85 Shipped a piece...
$155 for the whole pack....PM Me
^ Tsk tsk tsk...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

hatin on the brother hustle smh!

not hatin on the hustle....its against the rules to buy/sell outside of the buy/sell forums.

but if they wouldnt have been blowin him out the frame you might have missed it...

$85 Shipped a piece...
^ Tsk tsk tsk...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

not hatin on the hustle....its against the rules to buy/sell outside of the buy/sell forums.

but if they wouldnt have been blowin him out the frame you might have missed it...
You missed the point. Even if none of the mods "catch" you trying to sell something in a post that doesn't mean you can do it.It's against NT's rules. Got a problem with it then leave. The point is it's mad annoying to open a thread expecting to have some decentconversation and every post is some lame trying to sell their stuff. There is a new website called eBay made just for selling.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

$85 Shipped a piece...
^ Tsk tsk tsk...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You missed the point. Even if none of the mods "catch" you trying to sell something in a post that doesn't mean you can do it. It's against NT's rules. Got a problem with it then leave. The point is it's mad annoying to open a thread expecting to have some decent conversation and every post is some lame trying to sell their stuff. There is a new website called eBay made just for selling.
indifferent.gif

yeah, your right good job buddie
smile.gif

They should make a pick-up but sellin thread so we know wat to expect cuz this is gettin out of control and it is annoying i kno some of yall are proud of yallsneakerhead/reseller status but keep it in your sig or buy/sell ppl shuld kno following rules are some NTers religion most ppl in this thread aren'tlooking to buy & see you as a person saying he got em cheap therefore you should pay more

I def. posted this in the WDYWT thread thinking it was the pickup thread.
laugh.gif

Picked them up at Soho, first pair of Griffeys, def. caught my eye when I first saw them. Im a sucker for Infrared colorways.
pimp.gif

Came up on these today with Champs 30% F&F discount...
Price: $160
Final price with disc: $122.91
Not bad...
pimp.gif

Nice pick ups everyone.

58835599e06744b19f7da582e8b6dc2586e78ef.jpg
picked up at my local PX for $20!! couldn't say no!holds phone numbers too!!
5f525e8e6542e97dabbe3a237a39aee0ef7418f.jpg
At footlocker with F&F !!

Originally Posted by abernja

$85 Shipped a piece...
^ Tsk tsk tsk...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

You missed the point. Even if none of the mods "catch" you trying to sell something in a post that doesn't mean you can do it. It's against NT's rules. Got a problem with it then leave. The point is it's mad annoying to open a thread expecting to have some decent conversation and every post is some lame trying to sell their stuff. There is a new website called eBay made just for selling.
indifferent.gif

yeah, your right good job buddie
smile.gif
Sry for so much controversy. Wasnt trying to break any rules or be dubbed a "reseller."
eyes.gif
I didnt pick em up w/ the intent to resell. I came upon them and thoughti'de i show some love to sell 1 maybe both at a good price. If i had 3000+ post i dont think it would have blown up into this. I hope this doesnt getquoted again and just get dropped.

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

I know the yeezy's are alot but I don't regret what I spent on my pair. I feel in a few years these are going to be worth alot more than what I paid for them. They're a bit hyped but I have yet to see someone wearing them around in Central Florida.

lol thats cuz they're ugly...

but thats JUST MY OPINION.

Exactly, that's your opinion just like some of the stuff you may have I may think is hideous, but that's MY OPINION.

what part of central fl u located????
nerd.gif

Orlando

ooh aight u right all i seen in orlando is fake yeezys lol

Back
Top Bottom